Part 11

You go to school and you head to your locker. When you get out you feel the soft breeze of the winter air brush your face. You see h/n at the other end of the playground. Your cheeks immediately turn red. How could anyone be so attractive?

Before you know it, your crush starts walking over to you. Your heart does a somersault in your chest and you blush even more. They say "Hey y/n, I wanted to ask you something very important after school, could we meet up at the park at 5:30 pm?" You nod and they go back to their friends.

You think about what they are going to ask you for the whole day. The school day ends at 5 pm so you decide to go to the local shop before meeting up. You buy a sandwich and a soda. You eat it and you get to the park.

  You see your crush at the distance and you walk up them. You tap their shoulder and they turn around instantly. You notice that their cheeks have a slight red tint. "Heyy, what did you want to talk about?" You ask curiously.

  "Could you follow me? I'd like to show you something." You crush asks and you nod. You follow them to a forest and down a path with candles lit everywhere. Did they do this? For you? Butterflies are filling your stomach and you get to the end of the path.

  There is a red and white tablecloth resting on the floor. There's also a picnic basket with all your favourite snacks and some sketch books with art supplies. "Y/n l/n, I wanted to ask you if you want to go out with me?" You scream out excitedly "Yes!"

  You two decide that this will be your first date. Your crush arranged all of this for you! <3
You keep on laughing and flirting with each other for the rest of the afternoon. You draw h/n, and h/n draws you. You give each other your drawings and you set them as matching wallpapers.

  The night comes and you stargaze together while talking about deep shit that means a lot to you. The end of the night comes and you pull h/n into a hug. You wish you could just stay there forever. H/n slightly pulled away but unexpectedly pulls you in for a kiss. One kiss soon turns into five. You kiss one last time and wave each other good night.