Part 10 (smvt)

This will be a smut shot for a female reader and the love interest is a boy.

I'm laying down on my bed with my hands on my stomach. My stomach hurts so much and I don't know why. Maybe I'm allergic to something? Or I might have an intolerance? Whatever it is, it's really painful.

I try to go through all the things I ate today but I can't seem to put my finger on what it could be. I feel another pang of pain and I squeeze myself together even harder.

I open my phone and I go on WhatsApp and search for the contact name "Bae❤️". I type out a few messages but I can't settle on one. Ugh, I don't know what to say.

"Hey bae, I'm feeling really sick :(" Maybe that could work, no it won't. Maybe "Hey :) could you come over? I'm feeling ill :/" Yup, that's perfect.

I press send and my love answers me immediately. He starts typing and asks
"Hey, are you alright?
I'll be there asap. I just gotta put my shoes on and I'm right out the door
I'll be there in 5 minutes xx"

Awh, he's so caring. He always thinks of what's best for me. After 5 minutes, I hear the doorbell ring and I crawl to the door with my blanket. I open the door to him.

He gives me a hug and he kisses my neck. He knows that always makes me happy. He heads to my kitchen and makes me a hot cocoa. How sweet of him <3 He hands me the hot chocolate and he takes me to my room.

He takes me to my bed and we cuddle for a bit while talking about life. After an hour or so, I feel better and I get a lot of energy.

Out of nowhere, I get horny. Good thing he's here. I look at his eyes innocently and kiss his lips. I go from his lips to his neck, down to his stomach and to his crotch. I can feel a bulge forming in his pants.

He moans as I go down and I remove his pants leaving him in his boxers. I look at him to make sure that he gives consent. He nods at me while biting his lip.

Oh, he's going to love this. I pull down his boxers and I see his hard dick. It looks so delicious. I take it in both my hands and I start teasing the tip.

Pre-cum already fills his cock while I kiss it. I glide my tongue up on down his shaft. I put it in my mouth and I choke a few times. "Your cock is going in my pussy, right daddy?" I look him in his eyes while I choke on his length.

  He nods and adds "Yes baby girl, I'll give you a gooooooodddd time" I continue sucking him until he cums. I take it all in like a good girl, doing so h/n pins me down and puts his dick deep in me.

   I moan so loudly, I bet that the whole neighbourhood could hear me. I don't care though, this is too good. H/n goes faster and faster till he cums in me. We catch our breath and we watch a movie.