Part 4

TW: mention of murder, suicide

     You gain consciousness again, did you fall asleep? There is a crowd around you, "Oh, thank god, you're awake, you passed out!" H/n says, "I- what? Did Bobby die?" You ask thinking it was all a dream. They nod with a thrown on their face. "Yes, he did.. I'm so sorry about that y/n.."
    You're still shocked that he's dead. He. Is. Dead. You sit up and h/n holds you, he's giving you a long hug. You stand up and go back home with your crush. "I never expected Bobby to get murdered. I'm so so shocked" H/n holds onto your hand, "I know, it was a shock for us all, we could maybe try and figure out who did it." Your eyes light up, "YES! YES! WE HAVE TO!" "That's decided then" they say with their eyes closed.
    They come to your room so you can figure out who did it. You get a poster to help with your research. You put as the title "Bobby", "I wonder who did" you ask, they nod. You go on your computer to check if you can find smth. You look up "Bobby Kellner" nothing. What about "Latest murder"? No, you only find a case about a young girl. "You could probably look up "Bobinsky Kellnerina" I heard from somewhere that that is his real name" your crush says.
     You look it up and you find Bobby! "FOUND HIM!!" You scream excitedly, you are getting somewhere. You could only find a couple websites about him.

                  Truecrime4nerds.com

   Here is our newest case about a boy called Bobinsky Kellnerina, or as some people call him, Bobby Kellner. There hasn't been much found from him besides that he was probably murdered.
    We suspect that he could've either committed su!c!de or that he was murdered. According to his family and friends he was a very happy boy so it's more likely that he was murdered. His body didn't have any signs of an attack from a knife or a bullet. That's all we know for now, we will keep you updated and come back for weekly posts on Truecrime4nerds.com!

   "Ugh, nothing, at least we know that he was either killed or that he killed himself" you say disappointed that you didn't find anything else. "Well that's something, I'll write that down on the poster" You go and print a picture of Bobby or Bobinsky to put on the poster. You add all the info you found about Bobinsky. "I'm hungryyy" you moan, "do you want to get some food? I have some leftover pizza downstairs." Your crush nods, they're craving pizza.
    You two go downstairs and heat up the pizza, "I think we found out quite a bit today" h/n informs you, "yeah, we did"
    After pizza, they decide that it's late enough and that they are gonna go to their place. You two say goodbye and you think about Bobby and what actually happened to him.

    I'll probably end the crime on this chapter so you guys can let me know if you want more chapters about Bobby or if you guys want more cutesy stuff, or smut ;) (P.s. next chapter will be smvt related!)