Protecting Yo Girl (Marcy x Reader)

I got the idea from the comic above.

Takes place: You decide

Y/n: Gn

Enjoy!
_________________________

Your POV:
Sasha and Anne are playing tennis while Marcy and I sit on a bench watching. Well not watching really. Marcy is playing on her switch like usual, and I'm holding a racket reliving memories of playing (chose badminton, Ping Pong, or tennis). Those days...

"MARCY NOOOOOO!!" I hear Anne yell. I look up. Marcy does the same and shrieks a bit holding her switch up in defense. As if on instinct I got up and smacked the ball angrily towards the ground. It bounces back up as I catch it. "Heh, well that was close right?" Marcy nervously laughs.

"Hey! Watch where you smack this thing before it hits someone in the face," I call as Anne runs over to us. "I'm soooooooooo sorry," Anne cries, grabbing Marcy's left hand in both of hers. "Oh it's fine....really!" Marcy consoles. "Hey Sash!" I toss the ball to Sasha, and of course she catches it with ease while walking over to us.

"Thanks for deflecting the ball for me," Marcy says, taking hold of my arm. "And you actually looked like you going to murder the thing," Sasha adds. "Well I've had a fair share of accidents with getting smacked with sports balls. It was just a reflex," I explain. 

"Orrrrr you just really wanted to protect the girl you've had a crush on for a while now," Anne practically yells to the world. My face instantly turns red. "ANNE! SHUT. UP." Trying to not make eye contact, I see Sasha smirk. Great. "Annnnnd I'm sure Marbles loved being protected by the person she's had a crush on for like EVER," she adds. "SASH! YOU SAID YOU WOULDNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THAT," Marcy yells. 

A bulb somehow clicks in my mind. She...likes me-?  I look over at her, and apparently, the we shared the same bulb.

__________________________________________

Originally Written: 6/8/22-6/9/22(Yay! My birthday!)

Published: 8/22/22

You know, I might write the same concept for Anne or Sasha one day.

Have a nice day/night!