I miss them... (Sasha x Gn Reader)

Damn my issues are loving to come out around this time.

Lil bit of context: Y/n is on the school bus heading home (like me rn), and they are currently missing a parent that circumstances don't allow them to see very often. G/t = Guardian title

Also Sasha because I kin her to the moon and back. I hated her and projected on her for a while even after her character development before falling head over heals for her. In conclusion, I'm in love with myself. (Nope,.just Sasha)

Tw: You may or may not cry depending on how much you relate and/or sympathize with Y/n in the chapter.

Enjoy!
_____________________

Your POV:
Silently crying at the window, I whispered to myself,"I miss G/t. I miss G/t. I miss G/t. I miss G/t... I just want to see my
G/t." At this point I felt like I was a child throwing a silent tantrum.

Tears streamed and streamed until a certain blonde sitting across the seat row took notice of the sounds of sniffles. "Y/n? What's wrong," Sasha asked as she took the empty space next to me.

I sniffled a bit more before answering, staring at the floor like a sad child. "I miss my g/t..." "Oh, how long has it been since you last saw them?" "...two months," I responded with a shakey voice.

Sasha pulled me into a hug as she softly said,"Yeah, thats a pretty long time to not see your g/t. Have you texted them lately?"

"Yeah, but it's not the same as being able to hug them or hear their voice through an 'lol' compared to actual laughter. They're so important to me, but they've never been there super often. ...It's not their fault. Sometimes I wish things would be different, but the things that would be different I wouldn't want to change," I explained.

"I get that. I'm sorry circumstances are like that right now, but I promise, one day, you'll be able to visit them whenever you want. For now the best we can do is stay strong.I'm sorry circumstances are like that right now, but I promise, one day, you'll be able to visit them whenever you want. For now the best you can do is stay strong, she said, pulling me out of the hug and grabbing hold of my hands.

As if on time, the bus starts to pull into our bus stop. Sasha wiped tears off my cheeks with thumbs and kissed spots where they were. "I love you." "I love you too Sash."
___________________

Written and published: 3/23/23-3/24/23

You know, I kinda miss my dad. It has been two months. I just can't see him due to long-storied circumstances that include my stepmother, money issues, and unemployment. But the good news is I'll see him today! Yay!

Sorry it was a bit short.

Have a nice day/night!