Kiss (Anne x Reader)

If you're reading this then you're a simp....but I am too so I can't judge.

Y/n: Gn

Takes place: You decide, but you'll be entering into Anne's room

TW?: Kinda sorta light making out, cringey ass writing

Enjoy!
____________________________________

Your POV:
Excitedly, I run into my girlfriend's arms. "Anne! I missed you!" Anne hugs back before replying, "Really? You saw yesterday." "Exactly. A full 24 hours is too long to be without you."

Anne chuckles as I snuggle into her neck. Pulling away, we stare into each others' eyes with our faces inching closer to one another. I look at at her lips and back into eyes. "May I nmph-" I start but am interrupted by Anne. Closing my eyes, I return the kiss.

After a bit, we pull apart to catch our breaths before closing the gap again. We pull each other to where our bodies are pressed together. Next thing I knew, Anne's back was against the wall as my hands cupped her cheeks, her arms around my waist.

Once we pull away, I put down my hands and look at our position. "I- I'm sorry! I didn't mean t-" I attempt to back away, but Anne keeps her grip. "I don't mind...I liked it."

___________________________________

Originally Written: 6/09/22-6/10/22

Published: 8/29/22

If the ending seemed rushed...that's because it kind of was. I ran out of ideas from then on, but I'm sure you readers are creative enough to put your imagination to it.

Have a nice day/night!