Gay Ass (Anne x Reader)

Inspired from S1 Ep3: Hop Luck

Y/N: Fem

Lil' bit o' context: This takes place after Amphibia and in a kitchen.

TW: Mention of pineapple on pizza (Doesn't affect me, but I know for some others...)

Enjoy the gay!
___________________________________

Your POV:
"Yeah! It's pizza making time dude!" Anne yells, pumping her fist in the air. She starts to rummage through the kitchen to find the ingredients she needs. "Why are you making pizza when we could just order one?" I question, looking up from my (item of choice). Anne, putting down her arms from the top cabinet, looks down with a small smile. "Well I really miss Amphibia and the Plantars. We used to make pizza together, although it almost always ended up burning or something." She chuckles a bit before tearing up.

I walk over to her and pull her into a hug before she continues, wiping away her tears, "But I mean, it's okay. I know Sasha and Marcy miss Amphibia too." "Don't we all," I mutter under my breath. "What?" "Nothing!" "Okay...?"

Anne rests her head on my shoulder as she returns my hug. "Well then, pizza making time?" I ask. Pulling out of the hug, she smiles. "Pizza making time."

~Timeskip~
While Anne is kneading dough I start to talk. (Okay this is actually like a thing that happened to me here) "You know, my mom actually loves pineapple on pizza. At first I didn't like it so I picked it off. Although after a while I became okay with it. Like at first it was a weird thought but over time I- Anne?" I stop talking as she grips my shirt and pulls me very close to her face, making mine redden. "Never mention pineapple on pizza around me...ever," she say in a threatening way.

"Okay so like you're face is really close to mine," I bluntly let out. She seemingly didn't notice this before considering how her face immediately turns red and her eyes widen. I chuckle before giving her a peck on the lips. "You gay ass."

__________________________

Originally written: 6/19/22-6/21/22

Published: 10/30/22

Was it short? Yes, but now I get to start editing and revising the next chapter. Was this written way back when? Yes because I was nervous about starting this book, and I don't have much access to Wattpad on a platform where I can write that often. I hope you liked it!

Have a nice day/night!