Bullying (Sashannarcy x Reader)

Y/n: Gn

Takes place: After Amphibia

Inspired from: my anger

TW?: Bullying (but I'm sure the title would explain that)

Enjoy you simps!
_________________________________

Your POV:
Anne, Marcy, and I wait outside of a corner store for Sasha. You see, we were going for a walk when she had the idea to grab us some snacks while we wait outside. Here we are. Along the walk Marcy got tired, so Anne offered to carry her on her back. So here we are. Our s i t u a t i o n.

"Wow Wu. You're so weak that Boobchuy here has to carry you," a girl with orange hair says. She had her hair in twin braids and wore a cap and- (yeah I'm sure you know who I'm talking about) 

"Leave her alone Maggie," Anne tells her. "But you can't do anything to me. You had powers once, but then you lost them. How pathetic," the girl continues as she laughs until I step in. "Well I don't see you glowing with magic. She still did something good with her powers, and technically saved your life. I don't see anything special about you."

"Maggie" looks annoyed as she looks me directly in the eye and put her finger in my face. "Oh look, 'Mr/s Hero.' Stay out of this you annoying freak." "Shut up! Why do you always pick on us?! Like you said, we're nothing special, but neither are you, so just shut up and leave us alone!" I hear Marcy's voice yell, catching me off guard as I look behind me to see her.

She was no longer on Anne's back, but instead next to her and holding her hand. "It's three against one. You can't win this," I say looking back at Maggie. "Four against one." Turns out Sasha finished picking up snacks.

"I guess you really don't want to attend my party this weekend," Sasha comments, walking to my side before continuing. "Well you're not invited. Now leave." Maggie angrily turns around and walks around the block out of our view.

"Ah yes, the powers of being the most popular girl in school," I sarcastically say. "Hey, sorry you were involved in her bullying," Marcy apologizes, looking down. Hugging her I respond,"I actually don't care what she says about me. I care about you guys." "But she can get physical with her bullying at times," Anne adds. (Idk I'm assuming if she attempts to take her snack) 

"Better for me to let out my rage on. Just thinking about it is so exhilarating," I squeal, letting go of Marcy. "Alright slow down there," Sasha laughs. 

"But that's actually kind of concerning."

Bonus scene (for the gays)
S: Here you go darling *hands slushy to Y/n and kisses their cheek*
A: I'm sensing gay energy coming from these two Mar-mar
M:Me too Anna-Banana *slurps slushy*
S: Shut up you gay nerds!
Y: *laughs*

_________________________

Originally written: 6/10/22

Published: 9/2/22

Yeah no. The last sentence Y/n said was kind of based on my anger when someone tries to hurt someone I care about. Do I find it concerning? Yes. Am I insane? Maybe.

Anyways, guess who has Covid so she has an excuse to use the computer, so yall don't have wait a month? Me! Covid isn't having a big impact on me except that I'll have soooo much work to do when I go back to school. I emailed all my teachers, but not all of them have been sending me work. It's annoying considering I just want to get it done already.

Yay! A not so long wait for a new chapter! The next one is pretty long, so don't expect it out too soon.

This note is getting way to long.

Have a nice day/night!