Living Off the Grid (Spring Edition)? (Sashannarcy x GN Reader)

Inspired off of Snowflake Mountain (Netflix show) and The Little House Book series.

I just love the idea of living in nature.

The question mark is because I'm not sure if I'll make chapters for other seasons.

Lil o' context: Marcy, Anne, Sasha, and you live off the grid where y'all live off of what ever is in nature.

TW: Cursing

Enjoy!

_____________________________

Your POV:
As I slowly started to wake up to the scent of eggs and bacon, I turn to my left to see Marcy snuggled into a ball. After admiring her cuteness for a moment, I wiggled over to cuddle up to her before slowly drifting off back into slumber.

Footsteps were heard walking into the room. Sasha's footsteps. (I feel like her footsteps would sound heavy and louder than average.) "Darlings, wake up. Breakfast is about to be ready," she softly said, gently shaking us. Eyes closed, I responded, "I'm awake. Just cuddling." Marcy groggily opened her eyes as she sat up. I kept my grip around her waist, my chin resting on her left thigh. "Nooo. My excuse to stay in bedd."

"Hm? Oh, sorry love, but I'm hungry, aren't you?" Marcy slipped out of my grip to find clothes to wear in the closet. "I guess," I yawned, stretching across the bed before getting up and kissing Sasha's cheek. She started to make her way out of the room. "I'll see you both in a bit." Marcy and I waved before going back to getting ready. By the time I was done changing, Marcy was doing her hair as I joined her. We headed to the dining room after.

~Time skip~
"Since Spring is here, I think we should focus on regrowing our crops for now," Marcy said after swallowing her last piece of bacon. Sasha and Anne nodded in agreement. "You all can do that, but I need to focus on the animals a bit more. It's mating season, meaning those animals are gonna be a lot more aggressive and frisky. There's gonna be more babies to look after and deliver. I, myself, would like to prepare for being an auntie," I laugh before stopping. "But I will need a partner."

"I'm out. I butcher these animals for our food. I refuse to gain attachments to them," Sasha stated, crossing her arms. I smiled before answering, "That's why I think we should work in pairs. Marcy, the plant extraordinaire, and Sasha, the strongest one of us to dig holes and plow fields, will work on the crops while Anne, a kind hearted person, and I, the animal expert, will work with the animals. You can work with aggressive hormone filled animals, right Anne?" Anne clearly was nervous. "Yeah, totally."

"Great, because I suspect that one of our sheep, Caroline, is due today," I explain to the brunette. "Wonderful..." As I put my dishes in the sink, I walked over to Anne and gave her a peck on the cheek. "It's not too hard my love. We just have to make sure she's comfy, has food and water, and reassure her about her life decisions!"

After everyone agreed on the plan, we all helped out in cleaning the dishes and table before leaving to do our jobs.

~Time skip~
As Anne and I walked into the gated meadow, Caroline "bahhhhddd" loudly. Before I ran over I told Anne, "Get a bucket of water, towels, and a bowl of corn. ...Please."

When Anne got back with the stuff, we put them beside the lamp with the exception of the towels. I placed one near where the lamb would be born. "We don't need to help her," questioned Anne to which I responded, "Only if she's having too much trouble." We cheered on Caroline as she was pushing out the lamb. Finally the baby sheep was out, and we clapped for the newborn.

After I dry the lamb, Anne intertwines her fingers with mine and kisses my cheek. "Heh, what was that for," I asked, smiling. "I just think you're really sweet," she responds, a small twinkle in her eye. "Thanks, I love you." "I love you too."

Turning to the lamb, I declare, "Her name is Mary now. Plain and simple. Now let's go help Sasha and Marcy."

~Time skip~
Content with our work, we walked back to our house for lunch. Sasha and I were the ones who dug holes while Anne and Marcy planted the seeds and watered them.

After our lunch we went to the forest to enjoy the newly bloomed plants and walk off the food. We would bring our weapons just in case.

"What do you guys think about heading to town later," Sasha asks, swinging her hand intertwined with Marcy. "That sounds nice. We could visit our families," Anne suggests. "We could do some shopping," Marcy adds. A peaceful silence takes place before I break it.

"GUYS! LOOK HOW HIGH UP I AM," I yell from about 20 feet up a tree behind them as they turn around. "Y/N, GET DOWN FROM THERE DUMBASS," Sasha hollered back. I simply stick out my tongue in response.

Looking at the tree, I noticed something. Large black ants. "Oh shit, GUYS THERE'S ANTS! THEYRE GONNA BITE MEEE," I shriek. "DONT MOVE!" Sasha put on her gloves before climbing up to get me down. By the time we're both down, we both have a few bites on us.

~Time skip~ (Uhm-)
"I'm really sorry Sash. I was being an idiot," I apologize, getting ointment put on my bites by Marcy. "It's fine, babe. You were just trying to have fun," she responds before wincing in pain as Anne continued to treat her bites. I need to make it up to her.

~Time skip~ (Please don't kill me-)
Once dinner is finished, Marcy and Sasha wash dishes while Anne goes out to feed animals.

At the sink I hug Sasha from behind and nuzzle her neck. "I love youu," I mumble before tightening my grip and placing several kisses on her neck. "I love you too, but why the sudden burst of affection," she questions, still cleaning dishes.

"I'm just admiring my gorgeous wife. I love you so much," I muttered into her ear just loud enough for Marcy to hear. "Pfft- Sasha's face is so red," Marcy laughs. "MARCY," Sasha yells as I join the giggling.

The day ended in a cuddle fest of all us four.
__________________________________

Originally written: 8/27/22-10/10/22 (REALLY was losing motivation :( )

Published: 4/12/23

I think I'm in working condition again :D

Have a nice day/night!