Ch.4 Almost

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

*Narrator POV*

*3 weeks since last chapter*

*1 week until the USJ incident*

It has been 3 weeks since Izuku had gone on his first patrol. After each of his patrols Izuku would go to bed with a smile as he loved what he was doing. He also felt himself getting stronger with each fight he got into or just scenarios he came across. A small reputation was built for him since he wore the same outfit each time but for now it was just a rumor he existed.

You see Izuku never stayed long after each crime he stopped, at most maybe two minutes before he would leave. Save someone, make sure they are ok with a caring voice, treat the wounds if any and make sure they call the police. Than Izuku is gone just like that. Several of the people he has saved have tried to get a name off him but he would never answer and usually flip the question on them. To Izuku a hero name shouldn't matter, he doesn't need recognition he just wants to help people.

Izuku grew to be loved in the 'hood' areas of towns since he spent 90% of his patrols in those areas. Since he knew heroes were almost nonexistent in them. To them he was very real and his impact in those areas were too. He was eventually given the name 'Good Samaritan'. Izuku didn't mind the name but still didn't really care for it either.

Izuku however loved helping the people so he let the name slide. The one thing he didn't like was his atrocious sleep schedule. He started patrol right after his training so around 8Pm and wouldn't end it until 1Am even though school was at 7am. It was just hard for him to stop once he started which is why he came home so late. He remembered the first school day after his patrol he was basically a zombie and Uraraka was worried sick because of it. Luckily, he got semi used to it but knew he wouldn't be able to last like this forever. He tried to convince Torino to let him patrol earlier but that was shot down right away, saying he wasn't ready to fight heroes just yet. Izuku reluctantly agreed and sticked to his schedule.

Izuku's max now was around 27% with it growing everyday. Today was Saturday and Izuku was finally cleared to return back to patrolling after a week long sidelining. You see last week during patrol Izuku received a massive injury to the abdomen. He fought a C Rank Villain for the first time where they had a quirk that allowed them to manipulate wind. Izuku got hit with a wind slash that made a large gash on his abdomen making him lose a lot of blood. If it weren't a late night visit to Recovery Girl he probably would have died.

It only took Izuku a couple of days to heal up but due to the scare All Might forbade Izuku from going on patrol until his costume came in from Mr. Shield. Izuku agreed reluctantly but continued his training and doubled it to make up for the lost time from if he was patrolling. The order for his costume was doubled in speed and in strength of material after All Might told David what happened. He worked harder on it with stride.

Today Izuku would pick up his new costume as it had finally came in obviously at Torino's house as he didn't want his mom to find it on accident. So, Izuku was getting dressed in my of his infamous word t-shirts this one saying 'Button-up'. Izuku walked out his door saying he was going to train early today with him half right due to it only being around 10am. She yelled okay from somewhere in their small apartment.

Izuku stepped out locking the door but barely walked three feet away from it before he bumped into someone immediately knocking them to the ground. He barely moved a inch though but he stopped immediately to help them up. He looked down acknowledging it was a woman making him feel even worse. She had long blonde curly hair with purple eyes and a very curvy body. The old Izuku would have frozen on the spot here but thanks to his new lifestyle and Uraraka's lack of personal space, Izuku was way more confident in general and with women. So, he offered his hand without a second thought.