Ch.12 Hasty Return

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

*Narrator POV*

It week had passed and Ochaco had entered the school bus ready to head to the camp. She was looking at her flip-phone with a soft smile as Izuku had sent her a picture of him walking with the help of GT giving a thumbs up to the camera. The caption read, "One step closer to being back at your side. Love you." Ochaco chuckled and blushed at the cheesy line but still typed a simple, "I can't wait! Love you too!" As she was typing she failed to notice a certain pink alien peeking over her shoulder.

"Chatting with your boyfriend there Chako?~" "Gah!" Ochaco jumped in fright getting freaked out by her classmate. "Mina! Please don't scare me like that! I almost had a heart attack." said Ochaco while holding her chest trying to calm her heart down. "You didn't answer the question girl. So, what's that mystery boy doing now? He seemed pretty hurt in that picture he sent you." asked Mina genuinely curious and this cause the class to pay attention hearing the boy that disappeared halfway through the year was in fact injured. Three people also listened in for various reasons, Bakugo, Momo, and Aizawa.

"I'm sorry Mina but that's a personal matter that only Izuku can talk about," said Ochaco like she was reading a script which the same three picked up on right away. "Oh okay, that's understandable. Just wondering since they looked pretty serious, I won't pry anymore," said Mina with quite a mature answer making Ochaco thankful for the girl. However, someone wasn't going to let it drop that easily. "Sounds like a lot more than just a family emergency," said Momo with a snide remark making Ochaco frown and some of the others groan as they had grown used to the bickering between the two girls.

"No, it sounds like something that isn't your business," replied Ochaco with an attitude saying that it ends there but Momo wasn't done. "Where is he Uraraka? Why do you always step around the answers every time someone asks about him? Why is he hurt Uraraka?" prodded Momo with an intensity she didn't know she had. "Because it isn't any of your business. Izuku already told you not to worry about it but you just had to keep prying into his privacy. That's why he blocked you Momo! Not because of me but because of you!" shouted Ochaco losing her cool with her former friend. Momo got up ready to give Ochaco a piece of her mind until grey wraps wrapped both of the girls. "ENOUGH! Shut up and sit down already! We're leaving!" The two girls reluctantly listened to the teacher as they both sat down. 'God I miss you Izuku.' thought Ochaco. She failed to notice Bakugo looking at her with a suspicious look.

--

Izuku at the same time as they were leaving was trying to do a one-arm pushup with his other one behind his back. He had down twenty already for the one arm but was already covered in sweat. The pain was just a slight stabbing in his abdomen from the few organs that were still bruised. '1st how much percentage can I use now?' after a moment of silence the past user answered. 'You can only use 20% now without repercussions.' Izuku groaned at that as he moved to his other arm. 'Damnit. That means I lost almost over 60% of my output. God all that progress for nothing.' Izuku grunted as he continued his workout until the door busted open revealing a pissed-off Recovery Girl.

"Sonny, how many times have I told you not to push yourself too much? You barely started walking again!" "And I should have already been running since yesterday," replied Izuku as he continued to go up and down, Recovery Girl sighed sadly at the response. "God, you're just like him sometimes. You just don't know when to stop." Izuku choose to ignore that comment as he continued to do pushups until eventually, he felt a severe stabbing pain in his stomach making him collapse in pain.