Ch.18 Something New

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia 

I only own the plot and original characters

--

*Narrator POV*

It was the day after Izuku and Ochaco had finished the applications leaving them with only two to pass the purge. The first was Nejire who Ochaco actually was perfectly fine with since the older girl actually checked up on Ochaco during Izuku's absence. The second one Ochaco was a little more hesitant about but Izuku was able to convince Ochaco, this one being Yu. Izuku was kind of shocked by the two applications but more by the fact of how he was able to charm them. He didn't remember anything too special he had done for them. To begin this off the couple decided to have a small interview with each woman, just to make sure they understand fully what they are getting into.

First up was Nejire, who sat in front of Ochaco and Izuku on a couch with a clearly nervous expression. Izuku just smiles at her with Ochaco doing the same trying to calm the young woman down. Nejire was dressed nicer than usual making this a tiny bit awkward as Izuku and Ochaco were just in their uniform while Nejire was in a blue turtleneck dress with her hair all comber and styled.

Izuku: So um Nejire. I want to clarify this isn't like an interview to make sure you stay, it's more of an informational meeting to make sure you understand what you are getting into.

That seemed to calm Nejire down a little bit but she was still obviously nervous making Izuku chuckle but he continued anyway.

Izuku: Do you understand what this contract is Nejire? Or what this whole...' thing' involves?

Nejire: Nope. I saw the opportunity to date you and just took it.

Izuku and Ochaco sweatdropped at that but Izuku got a little red from the bluntness.

Izuku: But why do that? I haven't done anything remarkable to make you like me. Or to make you agree to this messed up situation.

Nejire and Ochaco frowned at Izuku for degrading himself again but Ochaco let Nejire speak sense into him.

Nejire: Izuku. I fell in love with you because of you just being you. You were the first person outside of Mirio and Tamaki to accept me for me. I was bullied for a while or more just verbally bullied for my curiosity. People use to shame me for my curiosity and how energetic I was, to the point I became reserved and alone. If it weren't for Mirio and Tamaki I probably still be like that, but Izuku you were the first one besides them to truly accept me. And that was enough for me to fall for you. So, please don't bring yourself down because you are enough, Izuku.

Izuku looked genuinely touched by the remark as a small smile came to his face which Nejire returned. Ochaco also smiled as she grew more comfortable with Nejire. Ochaco cleared her throat breaking the two out of their eye gazing and refocusing Izuku to what the meeting was about.

Izuku: Ah yes, like I said before this meeting is to make sure you understand how this works. As you know I have to meet some requirements pertaining to females before the end of my tenure here at UA. Which means that there will be other women. I just want you to know what you would be joining and how fucked up it is.

Nejire listened.

Izuku: I must have a kid along with 5 wives or something similar by the end of UA. The government won't consider you anything but a slave to me, your public image would most likely tank, I won't be able to satisfy you due to all the women, and I obviously won't be the definition of faithful either. Would you still join if you knew all this?

Nejire just smiled.

Nejire: Is that all? Of course, I'll still join, I wasn't kidding Izuku. I love you.