Ch.38 The World's Hero

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

*Narrator POV*

Izuku growled as he tried to move forward but was unable to move as AFO held his hand towards Izuku keeping him in place, while he flexed his other hand and inspected it. "You bastard!" screamed Izuku as he tried to move forward, AFO paid him no mind as he admired himself in a nearby mirror smirking at the look he almost forgot about. "Hush child. I'm busy." AFO waved his extended lazily up, Izuku was immediately launched through the ceiling into the night sky piercing the clouds. Izuku tried to readjust himself in the air but in seconds AFO was above him creating a yellow barrier that punched Izuku back to the ground.

Izuku crashed into the ground legs first bracing them with Black Whip, Izuku growled as he allowed 100% of OFA to course through his body making electricity bounce off him in violent arcs tearing into the ground. He leaped back into the air pulling back his arm for a punch that AFO copied with a large grin. Their fists collided causing a massive explosion in the sky that lit up the night like the 4th of July. Izuku growled as he and AFO stared into each other's eyes as their fists remained locked in a struggle.

"You know I need to finish this fast because it seems that boy Tenko learned that he was being used. The doctor said something he wasn't supposed to and well Little Tenko is a little angry. So, I'm going to take back what's mine before he gets here." AFO tried to open his hand towards Izuku but Izuku grabbed him by the wrist yanking back and tearing the arm off with ease.

"It doesn't matter both of you are dying today!" Izuku pulled his fist back punching AFO in the chest exploding a portion of his body into pieces. As the villain went flying he laughed madly as his body glowed gold again with the injuries slowly reforming. Izuku leaped after his villain with anger, AFO was right this needed to end before Shigaraki arrived from wherever he was, he needed to kill this Monster before another one arrived.

The ghosts of the past users formed around him making AFO's eyes narrowed as they lay on his brother. It was time to finally end this cycle for good. AFO made his hands into a cupping motion forming a ball of electricity as he tossed it towards Izuku, the ball expanded into the size of a beach ball. Izuku ignored the electricity punching it to the side, making it impact a hill making it explode into a fiery mess. AFO extended his hand creating a wave of blue fire that Izuku barely dodged in time.

'Is that Dabi's quirk? Is that why Shigaraki's mad? Did AFO attack the other LOV members?' Izuku formed Black Whip into a large sword whipping it at AFO who leaned back to avoid the strike. Izuku kicked down at AFO launching him into the earth with a crash that caused a mini earthquake in the area. Izuku kicked behind him launching himself down like a missile toward the downed villain, AFO stared up as he reformed his jaw with a golden glow. AFO created a pink dome around him as he began to charge another attack this time being an orange ball that began to glow like a miniature sun.

The attack didn't get to grow as Izuku made contact with the shield causing a massive explosion as the shield shattered and a heel made contact with AFO's face shattering it into a bloody mess. The attack caused the whole nation to shake with Izuku taking his foot out of the mess barely avoiding AFO's touch as his head reformed. This was going to take a while.

--

Ochaco ran through the halls of UA as alarms blared along with slight trembles in the foundation, she put the last of her accessories on as she reached the main foyer, where she continued to run until she reached the epicenter of the panic. A large hole in the ceiling, her heart dropped as she saw it came in the direction of Izuku's room. She entered the hallway where his room was located and found a crowd of her friends and classmates standing in front of his door.