Ch.31 Hood

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

*Narrator POV*

Izuku unwrapped himself from his cacoon quickly flying after the spiraling mass that was the Nomu and Endeavour. A million thoughts were going through Izuku's head as he flew after the pair, what were its quirks? Why could it talk? Why go straight for Endeavour? Izuku pushed those thoughts aside as the two crashed through a building making it tilt, Izuku powered up to 100% and saved everyone in the building in seconds dropping them off on nearby rooftops and then following after the two who were still struggling in the air.

Izuku: Endeavour! Alley-opp!

Endeavour grunted in affirmation as he knocked the Nomu off him and hit it with a fiery fist towards Izuku who powered up again to his max and hammer struck the Nomu down towards the ground as it plummeted Izuku reappeared under it and punched it in the stomach upwards launching it into the sky. Izuku landed gently down on the pavement to the cheer of the crowd as he stared at the sky, not long Endeavour and Hawks joined him looking into the sky.

Hawks: Well all in days-

Izuku's Danger Sense flared to life making him go on the defensive as he saw a fiery object rushing back to the city.

Izuku: Dodge!

Hawks: Wha-

Izuku grabbed Hawks and moved back as Endeavour followed not being told twice as the object landed causing a massive explosion that took out the block. Izuku was able to save several civilians with his black tendrils but the others weren't so lucky. Izuku stared at the glowing Nomu as it began to die down.

Nomu: Master...told me...you were too strong for me...that's why he gave that quirk...you can't kill me...I...Hood will be the strongest.

Izuku: 'Shock absorption? No, something similar but definitely stronger, maybe it stores the kinetic damage it takes and uses it as an outward attack since it didn't do that with Endeavour's attacks. I can't fight this thing or it will destroy the city.' Endeavour, it's quirk...

Endeavor: Yeah. I have an idea of what that one does...can I count on your two's support?

Izuku: Of course.

Hawks: You can count on us No.1.

Endeavor: Good. Let's go.

Endeavor rushed Hood making the Nomu growl as it extended its arm at Endeavor similar to a plastic string hand but with black tendrils wrapped around the arm pulling it away and allowing Endeavor to punch it into the air with a fiery fist launching it through the sky, he rocketed after it followed by Izuku and Hawks. Izuku stared at Hood analyzing him, especially when its burned face started to heal.

Izuku: 'Kinetic absorption, regeneration, and elastic arm. Three quirks.'

Hood roared in anger as two jets emerged on its back but Hawks stuffed them with his feathers making them stop and allowing Endeavor to land another fire fist across the Nomu's face making it angrier. 

Izuku: 'Jet shoulders, 4 quirks'

Hood roared as it tried to launch more arms at Endeavor but more black tendrils blocked them allowing Endeavor to get close, Izuku then focused as he pulled out a canister at the same time he was releasing a gas from his body and started pulling it into the canister. Izuku created propane and with an invention from Mei, he was able to create grenades from the gasses he created so he wouldn't get affected by the more dangerous ones. He tossed it at the Nomu making it bounce off its head, Endeavour recognized the slightly visible gas around the Nomu and released a long-range attack.

Endeavor: IGNITED ARROW!

The arrow fired out of Endeavor's hand landed square in Hood's chest causing a massive explosion. The three floated there waiting for something to emerge from the black smoke cloud and Izuku growled as he felt Danger Sense activate again. However, from the smoke emerged 9 nomu that roared as they plummeted down to the city, and not far behind them was Hood who roared as it tackled Endeavor into the side of a building.

Endeavor: Go! I got this!

The two nodded and soared down after the nomu with Izuku powering up to 100% to get to them and Hawks going for the civilians. It only took 2 seconds, but 2 seconds was all Hood needed to get the upper hand. The ground shook causing Izuku and Hawks to turn around and have wide eyes as they saw a severely injured Endeavor on the ground with Hood standing over him. Endeavor's eye was missing and he seemed to be losing a lot of blood. Izuku growled getting ready to go the long haul until Endeavor bursted into flames catching the Nomu off guard and allowing him to grab it by the face.

Endeavor: Hell Spider!

Long strings of fire erupted from Endeavor's hands slicing up Hood's face and body to pieces, but the Nomu reacted and threw a punch towards the face of the downed Endeavor Izuku stepped in and caught it allowing Endeavor to erupt back to life fully and blasting Hood in the chest with fire launching him back. Izuku helped the hero up and asked one thing.

Izuku: You ready to end this?

Endeavor: Just be ready.

Izuku just smirked as he powered up to 100%. Hood growled as he stared down at the heroes slowly trying to seal his wounds until in a blink Izuku was in front of him grabbing him by the side of the face and launching him back where he was grabbed in a full nelson, Hood felt something on his neck and looked down seeing 10 canisters of propane stuck into him and behind him was Endeavor who had a smirk.

Endeavor:Prominecne Burn!

The fiery ultimate powered both by Izuku's canisters and Hawks feathers. Izuku let out a whistle as he watched the fireworks and went in when they finished catching Endeavor and helping him down to the surface. The cheers were loud but Izuku's Danger Sense went off again making him form a cacoon around him and Endeavor blocking a blast of blue flames. Izuku released the cacoon and stared at the attacker who held an annoyed look.

Dabi: Damn and here I thought I could get two easy kills. Shame on me.

Izuku: What a scaredy cat, what too scared to try and fight him alone?

Dabi just tsked and walked back through a portal with some bodyguard nomus, Izuku just scoffed as he put Endevor's arm around his shoulder.

Izuku: Come on big guy let's get you to a hospital.

--

Izuku sighed as he sat on a couch and stretched backward, causing a female to laugh as she put down two teacups on the small table.

Inko: Gosh, I'm so proud of you Izuku. So, how have you been, it's been a while since you visited last time. When was that? When you proposed to Yu? Well, anyways what's the occasion of another fiancee or girlfriend?

Izuku: Nah not this time. I just wanted to visit you.

Inko stared at her son seeing the tired look in his eyes.

Inko: Izuku...when was the last time you ate something?

Izuku didn't answer as he stared at his cup of tea with narrowed eyes.

Inko: Izuku...

Izuku: Not now....I don't want to fight with you today.

Inko sighed.

Inko: Fine. Then am I going to get grandkids, I already heard the older ones talking about kids, so what have you decided?

Izuku: I can't...I can't be the one to ruin their future like that just for a stupid contract. I couldn't live with myself if I did.

Inko: Oh Izuku...did you only date them because of the contract? Or do you actually love them?

Izuku didn't answer as he got up and left the moderate apartment. The next time Izuku would see his mother would be after a solemn event. However, now Izuku needed to focus especially with something brewing in Jaku City—a war.

*End of Chapter*

Next Chapter: Ch.32 War