Ch.30 Info

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

*Narrator POV*

Izuku stared intently at his wall with several documents and photos attached with pushpins and red string, yes I know very cliche. On the photos and documents were the origins and pasts of all the League of Villains. He had been looking into them for several months at this point and now he could confidently say he knew everything about them. Some of them had tried to hide it like Dabi and Shiggy while others held no shame like Toga. He knew each one of them had their reasons, some better than others. Yet, he still couldn't help but feel hate and disdain for them, they use their past as an excuse to cause so much harm.

Izuku: 'My past was worse than some of theirs but yet I never once thought of becoming a villain. So, what makes us so different?'

That's the question that has been haunting Izuku ever since Kyoto. What was the difference between a Hero and a Villain? What causes them to appear and who causes which one to come into existence? A heavy sigh escaped the young man as he put his head in his hands while leaning back in his chair. Was it easier to just kill them? Can any of them even be redeemed?

His thoughts went to the night before when he was ordered to kill a corrupt hero, a pedophile. Before he would hesitate and downright refuse, but lately he does it without hesitation. Was he truly any better than a villain?

*Knock Knock*

Izuku jumped up from his chair and quickly pulled a panel making the board disappear as the door opened. Ochaco poked her head in with obvious makeup on her.

Ochaco: Are you ready? The reservation is in 20 minutes.

Izuku: Yeah I'm ready. 'I was waiting for you, for like 50 minutes.'

Izuku walked out the door and gave the panel one final look before closing the door behind him. He can ponder over it another day.

--

The lights were bright thought Izuku as he made his way down a red carpet. It was time for the hero rankings and Izuku honestly didn't want to be here. He already knew he was going to get ranked which he believed he didn't deserve. Yet, once again he was threatened so here he was. He smiled and waved as he weaved through the red carpet until finally making it to the foyer where he immediately went into a corner to hide.

He leaned against a pillar and sighed as he messed with the gauntlets on his costume. It'll just be a few hours and then he'll be gone, back to Momo's thighs and Ochaco's arms, while he was lost in thought someone walked into his side and brought him close into a side hug. He froze as he felt something squish against his arm.

Miruko: Well well, look who it is. The 'man' that got into Ryukyu's pants and was able to avoid me of all people for so long. Do you remember, Izuku~

Izuku shivered under the red eyes that shamelessly scanned over him.

Izuku: Yeah I remember....running away from you and Ryuko. My instincts told me to run from the two of you or I might die an unfortunate death.

Miruko: Ha! You're instincts were definitely right, but some poor fools would think that's a fortunate death.

Izuku: 'Denki definitely would.'

Miruko: Before I just had a teeny interest in you, but now. You might get ranked and now I want a piece of that. How about Friday?

Izuku: Oh no.

Miruko: Oh yes.

--

After Izuku was harassed and strong-armed into a date, the time for the hero rankings came. He sighed as he got ready along with the other nominations. He always thought these rankings were a joke even when he was young, it didn't prove anything except who was the more popular hero. Hell, he was pretty certain he could easily beat all these guys with minimal effort and by that logic, he should be Number 1. What a joke.

Announcer: For the Top 10 of our Heroes to start this event at 10 is this up-and-comer who came onto the scene as something frowned upon by this society, a vigilante. After his arrest and his rehabilitation, he quickly made his presence in the hero world known by being the first person to arrive in Kyoto during the strategy, risking his freedom for the people. He was then pardoned and has become a very popular hero. Give it up people for The Common People Hero: Izuku!

Izuku wanted to throw up from the name but instead smiled as he made his way to the stage. The crowd roared when he appeared making him even sick but it hit the limit when the announcer handed him the mic to give a speech. He stared at it and then the crowd.

Izuku: I'll do my best to not disappoint.

Izuku zoned out for the remaining heroes only coming back to congratulate Ryuko for 9. He refocused when the last one was announced and quickly made his way to the exit but was stopped by an arm that draped over his shoulder.

Hawks: Not so fast my little Kouhai, you're coming along too.

Izuku: Huh?

Hawks: You are gonna join Endeavor and I for lunch tomorrow. Bosses orders.

Hawks whispered the last part making Izuku sigh but nod along anyway.

--

*The Next Day*

Endeavour chose a high-class restaurant that overlooked the city. He wasn't even listening to the two heroes blabbing about philosophy. He already knew it was Hawks trying to hint at where the LOV was but you know good ole espionage.

Danger Sense screamed at Izuku making him wrap himself in Black Whip like a cocoon as a Nomu tore into the restaurant tackling Endeavour out of the building.

Nomu: WHOSE THE STRONGEST!?

*End of Chapter*

Next Chapter: Ch.31 Hood

A/N

Sorry for the extremely short chapter, it's more of a transition chapter