Omake I: Cravings

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's POV

I had just changed into my sleepwear and got into my bed, I was ready to sleep when I heard a knock. Reluctantly I left the comfort of my bed and went to check who was behind the door. It was one of my girlfriends, she was playing with her fingers.

I looked at her expecting an explanation for her sudden visit but I was met with silence. This wasn't the first time something like this happened, Tsubasa had done it two days ago and Akane had done it yesterday.

「Kiyotaka-kun, I was wondering if you have some strawberry ice cream. There is only vanilla and chocolate left on the refrigerator.」

As expected the existence of my ice cream hideout was no longer a secret, unfortunately for her that place had been looted this morning. I verified the identity of those thieves with the security camera I installed and I was ready to punish them anytime.

It was no secret that I loved ice cream, a bit too much honestly. That's why when Matsuo suggested that I'd need a safe place when my girlfriends would get too moody I decided to include a hideout for some ice cream.

Sadly that place was quite small so I decided just to fill it in with special ice cream flavors. Those were quite difficult to find, no wonder it was looted. That's why even if it wasn't I wouldn't have strawberry ice cream but she doesn't need to know that.

「I'm sorry but I ate the last one today.」

「It's fine, I'll just try to go back to sleep.」

She spoke dejectedly, a forced smile formed on her face and I didn't like that. It seems that I might have no choice but to go to buy more ice cream. I looked at the clock on the wall. There was only half an hour left until midnight and the nearest convenience store was quite far.

If I were to go there walking it would take two hours until I came back and she'd probably be asleep by that time, it was at that moment that I regret giving Matsuo the day off. If he were here we would be back in half an hour. Knowing what I had to do I made my way to the door ready to leave.

「Where are you going, Kiyotaka-kun?」

「To the convenience store.」

「No no, I told you it's fine. Besides it's already pretty late.」

She moved her hands frantically in an attempt to stop me. That wouldn't work though, I was a man set on a mission. Going back and forth to the convenience store wouldn't be that much of a hassle.

Unlike the other time when Fuka woke me up at two in the morning, requesting me to get some blowfish sushi for her. Compared to that time, this was going to be a walk in the park. Now I only need to find what else she wants.

「Is there anything else you want?」

Until this day all the different kinds of craving my girlfriends had, were quite strange or as I'd like to call them: exotic. Thus why I had the need to ask, strawberry ice cream seemed too normal, she put a finger on her check as if she was giving it some thought.

「A jar of pickles would be great.」

Ice cream with pickles, a strange combination but still not the strangest I've seen. That prize goes to that thing which Kikyou made with avocado, chocolate, bacon and who knows what else. I still wonder how she ate that mix, pregnancy cravings are no joke.

「Then I'll be going.」

「Thank you, Kiyotaka-kun. You're the best.」

After those words were said she jumped and hugged me strongly. Previously she'd been acting shy and reserved while now she was beaming with happiness. Like always I found those mood changes amusing though sometimes they were a pain in the ass.

「If you want anything else just send me a message, it should take at least half an hour until I get there.」

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was on my way back home after buying everything my craving girlfriend had asked for. Which ended being more than I could have thought for what I believe to be a night snack. Hopefully she would finish whatever mix she would create.

Otherwise I would find myself tasting it, sometimes they wouldn't be that bad though most of the time they were quite awful. Still I couldn't help but want to taste them, I blame my endless curiosity for that.

Although I believe that half of the blame goes to the bond I share with my girlfriends and a thing called couvade syndrome. Still I wouldn't change anything about it, I was quite happy with the current state of my life.

Soon I was going to be a father, a father of at least ten kids. I'll need to get a job, the money I had inherited from that man wouldn't last forever. Suddenly I wanted to sigh, maybe I should accept that job as a tutor.

The pay was five times more than normal which makes it suspicious but the client was someone Matsuo knew thus it shouldn't be a problem. I had some experience in teaching and far more knowledge than anyone so I shall perform perfectly.

Before I knew I was in front of the mansion, I may have been lost in thought for too long. Finally my small journey was over, I took my phone to check how long it had taken. Almost one hour, good. Now I only need to find her, hopefully she hasn't fallen asleep.

Author's notes

Hello there, thank you for reading. Surprise, surprise you didn't expect this, am I wrong? Though this is a one time thing, consider it as an apology for the long delay. I'll be leaving some of the possible omakes I'll write. You can even make some suggestions and also write what you think they'll be about so I could have more ideas.

Also some omakes might be connected, just to say the next one would. It's one of those listed below, don't expect them to be long though. Finally, can you guess the identity of the mysterious girlfriend?

「A common day in the Ayanokouji household.」

「Ayanokouji-sensei.」

「Daddy's girl.」

「Happy Father's day.」

「World's best grandpa.」