Chapter XVII: Sharing is caring

Third Person's POV

In the hallways of the second floor, four teenagers were standing outside a classroom. Different kinds of emotions could be seen on their faces, Hasebe was beaming with happiness. Nanase was content and Kiryuin was looking amused.

Nevertheless Ayanokouji was as pathetic as ever though that was only from outside. Inside him a feeling of dread has been growing for a while, like a premonition of a disaster about to happen. He didn't know what it was about but he could bet his life that it was related to his girlfriends.

「Kouhai-chan, is she joining us?」Kiryuin asked. She was curious about the presence of Hasebe. They hadn't spoken regarding it but there was a silent agreement that they couldn't just bring anyone to their group.

The time they could spend with their beloved was already short thanks to sharing him. Nevertheless Kiryuin was fine with Hasebe, to her she was a fine specimen. Her husband would indeed enjoy Hasebe's well endowed body.

「What does she mean, Tsubasa-chan, Ayanon?」Hasabe said. She looked at Ayanokouji and Nanase expecting an answer. Sadly none of them wanted to talk about it, at least there.

「Ayanon, seriously.」Kiryuin said playfully. She was liking the new girl more, they would get along really well. She might have a new ally, getting a reaction from Ayanokouji wasn't an easy feat after all.

「Hey! It's a good nickname. Besides, Ayanon loves it.」Hasebe said in defense. Immediately she looked at Ayanokouji with puppy eyes, expecting him to agree.

Ayanouji was torn between two options, on one hand he could just agree and get it over with. On the other hand he could just disagree, Hasebe might get sad but that may be what's needed to get rid of the nickname "Ayanon".

He wasn't that fond of that nickname because for some reason it rubbed him in the wrong way. However he feared that she might come with something worse. Fortunately he was saved from making that decision by one of his adorable girlfriends.

「I think it's cute.」Nanase said. She had spoken her true thoughts, although it should be taken with a grain of salt. What she found cute was how Ayanokouji would flinch every time Hasebe would say it.

「See, Tsubasa-chan loves it too.」Hasebe said happily. She had regained her confidence in making nicknames, in fact she had already thought of a new one just in case.

「I won't deny that I enjoy how my husband flinches whenever he hears it but you should have used his name as your base.」Kiryuin said. It was amusing for her to see how her dear husband would try to hide the small change in his demeanor.

The reason why she mentioned the last part was because she wanted to see what she could come up with. Ayanokouji hadn't batted an eye when she had called Kiyo and the only other time she had seen him react was when Hoshinomiya had called him Kiyotaka-chan.

「Then, how about Kiyopon?!」Hasebe said excitedly. It was at that moment that Ayanokouji felt goosebumps through his skin. He had lost faith in humanity, no matter what would happen today onward he wouldn't care.

「I like it, let's go pick Nazuna up.」Ayanokouji said flatly. He had spoken without a tint of emotions like a machine would, his lack of expression would make anyone but his girlfriends mistook him for a robot.

Thanks to the invisible bond they shared it wasn't hard to find what each other was really feeling. That's why they could get along that easily despite only knowing each other for a short time. That was one of the reasons they were willing to share him.

「I'm sorry Ayanokouji-kun. Please don't hate me!」Hasebe said. She had jumped to hug Ayanokouji, she was looking at him with moisture in her eyes. It was like she was about to cry.