Omake II: Ayanokouji Sae

Ichinose Honami's POV

Today was the start of the new semester and I was running late. It was not my fault though, someone had turned off my alarm. That certain someone was my beloved boyfriend who thought that letting me sleep longer was a good idea.

I would have thought that it was sweet of him for doing it if it weren't his fault that I couldn't sleep to begin with. I wouldn't mind if he had stayed with me though, I loved waking up next to him. It makes me think that we were a married couple.

However unlike the other times when I would find him cooking breakfast there was no trace of him, only a letter that said that something happened and to go to school on my own. I felt hungry, tired and my body was sore but the time was short so I had to hurry up.

I didn't want to be late, we would lose our precious class points if I did. We had just ascended to Class A and the gap with Class B wasn't even ten points, any misconduct would be fatal. Unfortunately there was no breakfast so I had to skip it, I just prepared some coffee to survive until lunch break otherwise I'll probably fall asleep.

I thought of skipping homeroom as I knew Hoshinomiya-sensei wouldn't mind if I explained it properly but there was a problem. The explanation of the Sport Festivals was going to take place today and I couldn't miss it.

Despite being part of the student council I wasn't informed of the details of the Sport Festival, even Kiyotaka-kun who was the second vice president wasn't informed. Thus this explanation was going to be important.

By the time I arrived at class A, I was five minutes late. We would lose some points thanks to my tardiness but that wasn't something that couldn't be fixed with some private points. I have to use my own points to fix my mistakes though I would have to ask Kiyotaka-kun for some help as this was partially his fault.

I opened the door and observed the classroom, everyone was on their seats. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary except for Hoshinomiya-sensei who was smiling like she was on cloud nine. Oh! And Mako-chan who was looking at me like a predator does to its prey. Which means that she has fresh teasing material.

「There you are Honami-chan. please come in. Sensei has a big announcement to make.」Hoshinomiya-sensei said. The aura of happiness she was releasing was so bright that it almost blinded me. Is she that happy that we are Class A now?

「Now that everyone is present I have a big announcement to make.」She said. Then she waited a few seconds to make it more dramatic.

「Sensei is going to be a mother soon. Yay」Hoshinomiya-sensei said. Her hands made their way to her belly.

Eh! I shouted. No no no, this is not real. I felt like the color had drained from my face. I need to calm down, that's right coffee I have coffee.

「Congratulations sensei.」Everyone was congratulating Hoshinomiya-sensei while I couldn't say a word.

「Thank you everyone, sensei is really happy.」Hoshinomiya-sensei said. I wanted to ask her how it happened but I was beaten by Mako-chan who raised her hand frantically.

「Yes, Amikura-chan?」She said.

「Who is the father?!」Mako-chan asked without a care in the world. Of course she had to ask that, I couldn't expect less from Mako-chan.

「That's a secret!」Hoshinomiya-sensei said playfully. Then she gave me a wink which confirmed my suspicions.

「Me me!」Shibata-kun said. He was moving on his seat like he was about to explode.

「Yes, Shibata-kun?」Hoshinomiya-sensei said. She seemed happy to indulge the curiosity of her students.

「Do you want a girl or a boy?」Shibata-kun asked. That's something I wanted to know too, personally I'd like a boy. I could imagine a tiny version of Kiyotaka-kun, he'll have his hair and my eyes.

「I just want a healthy baby but between us I want a girl.」Hoshinomiya-sensei said. The last part was said as if she was whispering.

「I even have the perfect name you know.」Hoshinomiya-sensei said proudly. I had a bad feeling about it. I took a sip of my coffee, that would probably calm my nerves.

「She'd be Ayanokouji Sae. A pretty good name don't you think!?」She said. I choke on, I regretted from the bottom of my heart taking that sip of coffee.

「Honami-chan!」Mako-chan said. She stood up and went to help me. If she didn't I might have choked to death.

「I'm fine Mako-chan.」I said.

「Hoshinomiya-sensei, why did you choose Chabashira-sensei's name?I」asked.

「He he, as expected of Honami-chan. You noticed it.」She said.

「To tell you the truth I just thought it would be funny. Just think of the possibilities, Honami-chan!」Hoshinomiya-sensei said excitedly.

「You're certainly right, sensei.」Mako-chan said. I've never seen her this serious before.

「I knew you'd understand it, Amikura-chan.」Hoshinomiya-sensei said.

「Please teach me your ways, Hoshinomiya-sensei.」Mako-chan said. She was on her knees doing a dogeza.

「Sure, my young apprentice.」Hoshinomiya-sensei said. Suddenly I feared that I had watched the birth of a monster, a teasing monster.

Author's notes

Hello there, thank you for reading. Surprise, surprise you didn't expect this, am I wrong? I had the idea for a while and just got some inspiration. Anyway I'm really sure nobody guessed the content of it, originally I planned to write about the future when she was already born but then I had this idea. I might write part two, technically she would be the second oldest child of Ayanokouji so there's a lot of possibilities.