Twenty two

June 1st

Milo's POV:

My mum went out to her sister's for a sleepover kind of thing, she asked if I wanted to go but my many cousins are all there. And they're all younger so I said no, she left earlier this afternoon which is when I planned to reek absolute havoc.

I went out to the shops and brought a better speaker, a louder one this time. I met my friend Cole as he and Peyton were passing through the town and because Cole is old enough I asked him to buy me alcohol. Which he did with no problem.

He asked me what it was for before handing it over, I told him I wanted it for a little hang session with my friends. He gasped, "you have friends?" Like the sarcastic shit he is, but then he asked to tag along, I was suprised at that. Because he's not very... sociable.

I was even more suprised when he said Peyton would come along too, the boy in question looked reluctant but nodded when Cole used the "I'm your boyfriend so you have to hang out with me" card.

We went to mine and set up the speaker in my front room, connecting it to the TV so we can chose the songs on the TV. We hung LED lights all over the living room and put the alcohol on the table with cups and snacks as Peyton sat down on the sofa with a bunny teddy clutched to his chest as he just watched us do all the hard work.

"Yeah, thanks Peyton. Real helpful" he glances up and tilts his head at me.

"But I didn't help?" He sort of questions so I stick my tounge out at him to which Cold glared at me for.

Now it is soon to be 9pm, I quickly messaged the group to come round and somehow everyone besides Harvey got here first. It's not like he lives literally next door or anything.

All my friends greeted my old ones and they instantly conversed. Emmy sat down next to Peyton and complimented his teddy which he liked, I smiled at that. Darcie and Cole were chatting away and Okaley was annoying my dog.

When Harvey walked through the door he stopped to stare at the two new additions, then his eyes wondered over to me. I smiled and waved slightly and he walked over, "why?" He questioned.

"They wanted to come, oops?" I say and he rolls his eyes before they found the liquor table.

They soon found mine again and I could tell he was not happy. "And what is this!? You didn't tell me there was going to be alcohol!" I gently grab his hand to calm him down.

"I know I'm sorry, i should of told you. But it's just a few light drinks, it's a get together. We can play a few games, listen to some music and chat yeah?" I use a soft tone in my voice and he sighs. Rolling his eyes he gave in and held my hand back.

"Fine! But I'm not getting drunk, understood?" I stand up straighter and saluted him to which he scoffed at with a small smile breaking out. I see Cole give me a look but I glare at him so he turns back to Darcie, he thinks Harvey is... well, someone I shouldn't date.

But he doesn't know him like I do, no one does.

He rests his head on my shoudler and I smile, see. This is what I mean. They don't know this side of him or see it much.

A while later and we're all a bit tipsy, despite what Harvey said. He was a bit drunker than the rest of us, this being the first time he has touched alcohol so it didn't really surprise me. Cole laughed at Harvey so he attacked Peyton.

Saying how he's not even drinking but Cole came to his rescue, "he has a reason" Harvey rolled his eyes and looked at me with glossy eyes and a red face. He looked dishevelled, which i couldn't help but stare at, I felt like I was in a trace as I glanced down to his swalloon looking lips.