Thirty

1st August

The day after I told my father I was leaving I stayed around Milo's, I packed some bags that I needed. Just full of clothes and stuff that I would need, and days after I stayed there. We went on a date the next day to get my mind off of it all, it was nice, "what's going to happen?" Milo questiones after said date.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"About all things really, first are you staying here?" I think about it for a moment, "you're not going back there are you?" I scoff at him.

"Of course not, I told him I was done" he gave me a smile and I felt the weight lift from his shoulders.

"Good, so you're staying here yeah?" I smile at him and nod.

"For now" I say. I don't want it to be permanent, I can't stay at my boyfriend's forever. He nods in understanding.

"What about the video?"

"What about it?" I say next to him on his bed.

"What are we going to do with it?" Emmy sent me the video where my father... hurt me, he said he deleted it from his phone and it was for me to decide what I want to do with it. If I want to tell someone, the police or anyone. I still haven't decided.

I furrow my brows at him, "I'll figure it out, I want to do something with it. But not right now" he nods and kisses my head, "anyway going back to sleeping here, isn't it too close?"

He looks down at me confused, "what do you mean?"

I shrug, "too close to my father, my mother my family. There" I nod over to the window and he follows it, he sighs and tightens his hold on me. "Yeah, that's true."

His phone dings, "can you answer that please?" He questions and I glare at him. "You're so lazy" I complain and he rolls his eyes playfully.

"It's on your side, just open it for me please" he gives me a look and I pout at him.

"Make me" I say and he stares at me for a second before pulling me by the wrists and pinning me to the bed, somehow gently. My eyes widen in suprise as he hovers form above with a smirk, I swear my face is probably red as a tomatoe.

"Yeah okay" I say and grab his phone, he chuckles and it stirs something up in my stomach so I elbow him in his chest. "Shut it" I say and read his message, "it's just from Peyton" he nods and starts kissing my neck.

I groan and try to speak but it comes out in a mess. "What?" He questions and I try to scowl but even that doesn't work.

"It says how are you" I somehow get out and I feel him smile against my neck. "Tell him I'm amazing right now" I giggle out of breath as I try to reply, many of the words being spelt wrong as his hand travels under my jeans.

Safe to say we ended that night perfectly, i don't want to say much but we used our mouths quite a lot... and not just for kissing.

Now though we are out bowling, Oakley's idea. It's night time and he said that there's this cool bowling place with pretty lights, glow in the dark alleys and balls. He rushed over his words in excitement to tell us. So we felt like we should go.

"So is everything okay right now then?" Oakley questions and I nod as I try to find the right ball for me.

"Yeah, I mean i haven't been home since, and it's been a week or so. He hasn't tried to get me or anything" I shrug and pick up a 8. Perfect.

Emmy comes up behind us with his ball that says 6 and I snort, he glares at me before going serious. "Anyway, I was going to say maybe you could stay around mine?" Milo somehow teleports behind me.