🖤 The end 🖤

18th August

I smile at Milo who sits across from me on the picnic cloth he set out, it's a nice day today. The sun is out shinning bright and there's isn't a cloud in sight just a clear blue sky. We're at the hill we normally to go with our friends but it's just us because it's a date.

Milo is leaving soon for university, sadly. I'm happy for him- obviously, but I'm going to miss him, but now that means I will live will Emmy. We've been discussing it since he brought it up and we're excited, Oakley said that he is too because then he can sleep too and have lots of sleepovers and throw parties.

To which me and Emmy each exchanged a glance at. Because we know what Oakley is like, he would cause havoc if we threw parties.

I have been staying at Milo's since I moved out, we had to tell his mother the real reason as I felt bad intruding. I was scared to say but she listened to me and comforted me, I asked her not to do anything about it, to not tell anyone and she looked as if she was struggling for a while before she finally agreed.

Anytime we all went out and I'd see my father she'd glare his way and steer me in the opposite direction. It's cute, she's sweet and I'm glad Milo has her as a mother and she's been so kind to me.

I haven't heard from my parents since moving, they haven't tried to contact me even if I'm only living next door. Which is fine, because I didn't want that. I don't want to see them again, not now anyway.

Milo is turning 18 in September and we're all throwing him a suprise party, we've planned it for a while because we want it to be perfect for him. And it will be.

"Do you like this?" Milo questions and looks around, I do too. I smile and grab his hand to hold it.

"Yeah I do, thank you for planning it" I say and he nods, leaning in to kiss my hand. When he pulls back I stare at him, at his pretty blue eyes. "It's a nice day today" he nods and looks up, the sun hits him in his face making his skin literally glow and I feel hypnotised by him.

"Yeah it is, I'm glad because I wanted one last good date before I leave" I snap out of my hypnotic state to scowl at him, he puts his hands up in surrender. "Sorry, forgot. Sore topic" I roll my eyes at him and he sits closer to me, tucking a strand of hair around my ear.

I glance at him and he kisses me lightly, "you okay?" He questions, in a quiet calming voice.

"Yeah I'm fine" I sigh out and lean against him, "I'm just going to miss you" he smiles at me and my heart skips.

"I will miss you too Harvey" he says and kisses me, holding my chin. I feel butterflies in my belly which is strange because I do everytime he kisses me, but it's not like it's anything new.

I sigh when he let's go and I see him look around, he reaches for some flowers that were growing out of he ground and pluck them up. Putting them all together, he grins and gives me it. "For you" he says and I laugh, I grab them and smell them.

"Wow thank you, how thoughtful" he waves me off and I snort. "Sadly I didn't get you anything though" he shrugs and tightens his hold on my hand.

"That's fine, i have all I need right here" I smile at that and watch him, how the sun shines on him, his eyes sparkling and his skin glowing. How he smells so nice and it's my favourite smell lately.

I clear my throat and I swear my face is red, "Milo" I start and he goes serious, looking at me with all of his attention and it makes me want to say what I'm about to even more.

"I don't know how to really say this but I like you more than like" I look anywhere but at him, feeling awkward and embarrassed that I have just confessed this. Especially to be the first one to say it out of us.

"You mean you love me?" He questions, with wide eyes.

I roll my own and shrug, "yeah whatever, don't cream yourself over it" I say, trying to act like it's not a big deal so if he doesn't feel the same way we'll just laugh it off.

He tilts my chin up so I'm staring at him and my eyes widen when he kisses me, he pulls back with a massive grin. "I feel the same way about you Harvey" my heart skips again.

"Really?" I squeak out and he smiles fondly at me.

"I mean it Harvey, I love you too, literally so much. It's scary." I smile at that, not really expecting it, I mean I knew he liked me but I didn't know he liked me that much- loved me. I couldn't really say it properly, I've never said it before so it's all new but I'm glad I told him. Even if I told him in a stupid way.

"Yeah, I just didn't know when to say it. I didn't want to scare you" I snort at that.

"You couldn't scare me away" he grins at me and kisses me, "I'm glad everything worked out the way it did" he brushes my hair away and my eyes flutter shut.

"I'm happy everything is fine in the end" I smile at that because so am I.

The end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoped everyone like this story, I'm glad I finally finished it. I loved writing it and thank you all for reading :)

The next book i want to do is Hadrian's journey, but I don't know if that will definitely be the next book I write because there are lots of stories I am working on.

Anyway again, thanks for reading! <3