C h a p t e r S e v e n

・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

・✭・゜・。

・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.
S o p h i a

"Dad." Carl calls out his father. We're walking to the center of town so Rick and Carl can teach Ron how to shoot. While we're walking, we came across Gabriel posting flyers for his church.

Rick, being Rick saw one, ripped it down, and crumpled it up- not that I blame him.

Gabriel told Deanna and all of Alexandria that we were bad people, even though my group saved his ass several times. And he's a coward who barley pulls his weight on top of that.

I just continue walking silently, noticing Ron's blank face.

'Why does he want to learn to shoot so bad?'

He's been more weird than he normally is and has been silent ever since Carl and him got into that fight.

Speaking of that fight, Carl got a talking to on how he shouldn't have gotten in a fight with someone like Ron, but a pat on the back for winning. This was only after Ron went to Rick, telling him that Carl and I wanted to go out and look for Enid.

Due to the aftermath of the fight, Carl has a busted lip that's scabbing over in dried blood, and bruises. He also has a bruised jaw, but it's not too bad.

Ron on the other hand was a different story. His face is covered in bruises. His jaw, temple, and nose was covered in black and purple bruises, while his nose also had dried blood coming from it, and butterfly bandages over the bridge from the skin breaking open.

Carl did a lot of damage, and Jessie wasn't too happy about if. She marched right over to Rick's after his shift on watch, and asked what happened. Rick explained what happened from what he heard from Ron, Carl, and I before Jessie had come. She wasn't happy about it, but she accepted that it wasn't Carl's fault and that she really couldn't blame him.

Rick didn't really say anything about that other than not to because it's stupid, and that she'll probably be back soon if she was able to get away. He knows that we both care about her, so he knew there was nothing else he could say about it.

"Hmph." Rick grunts in response. We follow him over to one of the work tables by the perimeter.

"Handguns will be a little better for your first go." He picks the gun up from the table. We all stand around and watch carefully, even though Carl and I already know how to shoot.

"Magazine release. Slide release. Thumb safety." Rick holds it out as he points out the different parts.

"That stuffs easy, right Dad?" Carl asks. I can tell he's holding back a sarcastic smirk, and i'm fighting to hold in my laughter at the side eye Ron gives him.