C h a p t e r F o u r t e e n

・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

・✭・゜・。

・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Sophia

"Morgan, she's hurt!" I call to the man running to catch up with me.

We were following Mom's trail when we saw her passed out surrounded by walkers. A group of people on horses came and killed all of the walkers and had just offered us refuge.

I don't know who the hell they are or even what's going on but I just know that I have to help my mom.

We've been looking for her all day and now the sun is starting to set. Rick had to leave and go back to Alexandria to make sure that everything was alright. Apparently Daryl took off in search of the Saviors to get revenge for Denise.

Thankfully Glenn, Rosita, and Michonne went after him, but Rick wants to make sure that they got home alright and that everything else is okay.

I understand, but I told him that I had to keep going. He understood and said that he knows. He smiled at me and told me I better not come back till I find her, which made me smile. I told him that there's no way in hell that I would which made him laugh. He waved us both goodbye and we hadn't seen him since this afternoon.

"Let me see," He gestures for me to move aside so he can look over her wound.

"Was she bit?"

My blood runs cold.

No, please, no. Let it be anything but that.

His face drops a bit and he turns to the people.

I can feel my heart drop and my world stop at his reaction until he finally speaks up.

"Gunshot, close range. You said that you can help her?"

I can feel the air coming back to me and but i'm still worried.

I squeeze her hand in mine, hoping that she knows that it's me by her side even though she's not conscious.

"Yeah, help me get her up." He young man answers, hopping off of the horse and approaching Mom.

I watch his carefully with a hand on the handle of my knife just in case he decides to pull anything. I don't think these are the saviors but that doesn't mean they're still good.

"Careful!" I bark after noticing the pained look on Mom's face when he and Morgan lift her to lay her on the back of the horse.