34 | i love you

Omniscient
[ fri, feb 10th 12:08 AM ]
VOID - Nightclub

Omniscient[ fri, feb 10th 12:08 AM ]VOID - Nightclub

Everyone was outside tonight. The men continued on with Ace's birthday week celebrations, and were moving from club to club all night.

Seeing Zolina earlier in the week, had further messed with Ace's head. When she gave him back the gallery and refused to talk, he got the impression that she didn't want anything to do with him anymore.

He was struggling to grasp that.

Lucas was the one to relay to the others what had happened, and Demetrius took it upon himself to try and take Ace's mind off of it. Their nights stretched longer, and the liquor got stronger.

Truthfully, it only made Ace think about Zolina more.

Phoenyx showed him some remorse, before going back to being impassive. He didn't think that his friend was trying hard enough to get Zolina back.

As they were leaving their previous location; a strip club, Lucas tapped out. In order for him to even make it to Saturday, he needed time to recover.

The women ended up at VOID. It was one of the more hectic nightclubs in the heart of downtown, known for the best music and discounted drinks on 'Thirsty Thursdays.'

Roxanne and Miracle were on the dance floor, rapping to Lil Nas X's 'Industry Baby', while Indigo and Trinity were ordering more tequila.

"You fly, shorty." The bartender complimented Trinity as he filled the shot glasses.

The hair on the back and sides of his head were shaved low, while the remaining loose curls were pulled up into a man bun. He had a face that looked too young and fresh for the club's nightlife scene.

"Your locs are clean, too." He added, his olive skin taking on the many colours that the lights in the club switched to.

"Thank you." Trinity smiled sweetly. "But my boyfriend shoots people."

The bartender chuckled and slid them their Don Julio, before moving on to the next customers.

"You are sprung as hell." Indigo snickered before throwing her shot back. "And extra."

"And what about it?" Trinity stuck her tongue out. "Where is Zo, though? She should've been here a while ago."

XXX

[ 12:27 AM ]
Town Square Apartments

[ 12:27 AM ]Town Square Apartments