Dating Mike would include:

> enemies to lovers

> pet names

> his friends all love you. They always steal you away and leave Mike in the dust.

> stealing his shirts

> he bakes you cakes/desserts as a way to let you know that he is sorry after an argument.

> long walks through the woods

> he has a folder on his laptop full of candid photos he took of you.

> massages your shoulders or plays with your hair when he's stressed.

> late nights watching TV with microwave pop corn and endless cuddles.

> sarcastic banter

> goodbye kisses and ending up late to work because the kissing doesn't stop.

> water fights

>he cooks you breakfast in bed randomly to make sure you still know that he loves you

> his family adoring you and inviting you to family events. Sometimes they invite you before Mike.

> Mike randomly dancing with you in the kitchen after hiding his phone to capture the moment

> Mike was the last one you would expect to enjoy musicals, but he does

> he calls you sickly sweet nicknames in public just to embarass you

> late night texts, sometimes it's a simple late night love you text, other times it's a deep conversation that keeps you both up till the early hours talking.

> wherever you go, he goes. Spa day? He's down, mani pedis? Fine. As long as he gets to spend time with you ( plus he secretly enjoys these activities too)

> bear hugs that leave you swaying side to side trying not to fall over

> neck and cheek kisses

>Road trips

> he grabs your hand when crossing roads

> first person he introduced you to was Matt who almost instantly said you could do better. You  agreed, joking and left Mike pouting behind you as matt laughed.

> he makes you origami paper rings and 'proposes' to you in public areas to humiliate you. He found it funny until you 'proposed' to him at a crowded restaurant.

> he's repulsed by how he acted when he was a jock in high-school. Even Now, he refuses to talk about it.

>Mike sliding letters under the door when you're mad at him.

> heated debates over what you think the best movies are

> karaoke sessions when your favourite songs come on

> Mike actually proposed at Sweetheart Abbey at a late picnic so that you could cuddle in a blanket and watch the sunset over the Abbey.

> neither of you remembering who said I love you first and so you both always say yourselves. Even the first person was definitely Mike with no doubt.

> he proposed to you on the garden rooftop of the hotel you were staying at. It was a beautiful sunset proposal and felt so personal and special.

> being called his 'lady love' by his grandparents everything you both visit

> having a tender yet sarcastic relationship which always causes confusion with family.