jack fiddler scenarios catch up

How you met
You met after he saved you from a wendigo. It took you a moment to fully remember but you hit it off pretty much instantly.

When you hang out

I felt the weight lift from my shoulders as I drove to Blackwood. Jack was waiting for me at the bar and I didn't want to turn up late. Not for the "interview" to become his roommate while I attend Blackwood arts college.

"You're late." He frowned, taking a sip of his beer. I rolled my eyes.

"Not my fault there was a huge diversion that sent me through the middle of buttfuck nowhere." He huffed and lifted his glass, trying to hide his smirk.

"Well, I've been waiting. Maybe the deals off-"

"You're pulling my leg." He shrugged.

"Maybe, maybe not. Maybe you should get yourself a drink and find out." 

When he realizes he loves you

Y/n's at it again, playing her music and swaying along. You never would've thought that just minutes ago, we were running from a hoarde of wendigoes.

I leaned against the doorframe. I wonder how long it'll take before y/n notices.

"I love you baby and if it's quite alright I need you baby-aaah! You bastard! Scared me half to death!" She exclaimed hitting my ass with a towel. I grabbed my own from the side and chased after her.

These are the moments I love. The moments I spend laughing with my love.

When you realize you love him

I huffed, flicking through the channels and staring at the clock.

"He should be back by now..." I whispered to myself. He's been gone two hours to head to the store. It normally takes one tops.

I checked the time again and glared at my leg bound by a cast.

"If only I hadn't fucking-" I sucked in a breath and let it our through my nose to calm myself. I just have to wait. He'll come back.

Unless he's been killed.

I grabbed my phone and hastily dialled. He picked up instantly.

"Is everything okay? You've not fallen again, have you? I'm nearly there. Allan was there today so I lost track of time."

"I'm fine. I just-"

"Bored without my company?" I smiled at his tone.

"I just wanted to hear your voice." The line went silent and my face flushed.

"Well-"

"Just forget I said anything, bye!" I said quickly and hung up before tossing my phone onto the couch with a huff. None of what I said was a lie, the sound of his voice, his presence soothes me more than anything.

He asks you out

I got up later than usual to the sound of humming and the smell of something sweet and delicious. I quietly crept through to the kitchen and living room area to find Jack.

"Whatcha making?" He jumped.

"Breakfast!" He hastily replied, flipping the pan.

"Pancakes?!"

"Yes! Now go sit down, check your phone or whatever you do in the morning." I chose not to question his mood and blamed it on him not being a morning person.

I took my seat and a moment later, a plate was carefully set in front of me. My eyes went wide.

Along the rim of the plate, in honey, he had written his question

Will you go out with me?

Phone Contacts
His contact name for you: my love
His ringtone for you: take my breath away
His contact photo for you: a candid he took of you during date night.

Your contact for him: Jack ❤️‍🔥
Your ringtone for him: can't take my eyes off of you
Your contact photo for him: a photo of him covered in snow after messing around outside.

First I love yous

I saw Jack through the window, my heart stopped and I rushed out.

"N-no. Get inside-"

"Don't be stupid. You're hurt." I said and helped him inside and to the couch before Hurrying to lock the door.

I've seen him hurt before but this...

I soaked a cotton pad and held it over his eye.

"No alcohol?"

"We ran out the last time you..." I gulped trying to fight back the worry in my voice. He took a hold of my free hand, rubbing circles into the back of it with his thumb.

"I'll be okay." I nodded, biting my lip.

"But we've got to wait till day break to get you to hospital, what if it gets infected or i dont clean it properly you could go blind!"

I prepped the gauze and began fixing the cotton in place over his eye.

"In one eye. As long as I can still see you, I'll be fine."

"Now isn't the time for flirting." I said, feeling the tears slowly build up. His demeanor changed.

"Hey, I'm okay. I'll be fine."

"I thought something happened to you and then...then I see you out there, covered in blood..."

"You were worried?"

"Of course I was worried! I love you you idiot!" He stared at me for a second before laughing.

"What?"

"Only you, Y/n l/n can flawlessly make such a heartfelt comment and follow it up with an insult...one of the things i love about you" He mused, pecking my lips.

"Don't think telling me you love me and giving me a kiss makes this better. I'm still mad at you." I said, feeling a heat creep up my neck.

"Eh, worth a shot."

Couples halloween costumes

when Jack visited your hometown with you, you both dressed up as Hopper and Joyce from stranger things.