couple costumes and non couple costumes

A/n: I know tis only september and I am not sorry. Don't worry, not everything right now will be Halloweeny. As normal I do not own the artwork. Please enjoy.

Josh:
Couple costume: Gomez and Morticia addams he begged you to death to do it with him and was ecstatic when you finally caved.

Not matching costumes: He definitely sprayed himself with glittery hairspray and backcombed his hair to take the piss out of Hannahs crush on Edward Cullen. Though you found it utterly hilarious, you went with the simple classic and dressed up as a sanderson sister with Emily and Jessica.

Mike:
Couples costume: Westley and Buttercup from the princess bride. He wanted to go as the old couple but you eventually convinced him to be westley.

Non couples costume: he dressed up as Dean winchester and you dressed up as a zombie since you were helping out a scare maze earlier in the afternoon.

Chris:
Couples costume: Kiki and Tombo. He was obsessed with kiki's delivery service and kept spamming you with photos until you aggreed.  (This is the only non meme related couples costume you had)

Non couples costume: on the one occasion you didn't match, Chris decided to go dressed as Lewis from meet the Robisons and you went as Vilot from the incredibles in a group with Mike, Jess and Matt

Matt:
Couples costume: Hades and Persephone (Lore Olympus) he loved the comic so much so you surprised him with the costumes. He was the happiest boy.

Non couples costume: You wanted to switch it up and went with dressing as (fave disney princess) with the other girls who went as their  favourite disney princesses. Matt dressed as Frozone and ended up the belle of the ball. People legit loved it.