First 'I love you'

JOSH:

I smiled as I took a seat at the restaurant, Josh had asked me out on a date and of course I said yes! we've both been super busy recently which sucks ass. 

"you look great today y/n. I-I mean not like you don't always look great, in fact you're always stunning but tonight you're radiant." I smiled at his flustered state and let out a small giggle making him relax slightly. 

"you look great too." I replied and he blushed even deeper before grabbing a menue to hide his face. I laughed and turned it the right way around. he thanked me and we both soon ordered our food.

"look, y/n, I-I'm sorry I've been so busy lately. my dad's been begging me to have a shot at the family business and I've been learning the ropes." he said shyly.

"i understand. It's the same with my mom. she wants me to continue on her 'legacy in the fashion world' " i replied exaggerating the quote making him chuckle. he then reached over the table and took my hand. 

"y/n. I really wanted to come out with you today because-well- I realized I don't treat you or bring you out on dates often. I didn't find the right place until I came here with my family and it immediately reminded me of you. it's so calm and friendly in here, it's peaceful yet the colours are passionate and bold-like you- and- i'm not pressuring you to say it back but-erm well- I love you is what I'm trying to say." he blushed looking down. 

"I love you too, Josh." I replied sincerely and rubbed my thumb across his knuckles to ease his nerves.

CHRIS:

I hummed to the music of (bro name)'s birthday party. since he's 22 and he's taken over my dads restaurant chain, he's decided to go big. I love him but this is a waste of money. 

"hey, prosecco and orange juice for the lady." Chris said with a childish bow making me laugh as i took my glass from his hand.

"thank you kind sir." i said with a curtsy before we both began chuckling at each other. 

I then led Chris to a table in the corner away from the drama and we sat on the comfy seats against the wall watching everyone get pissed from the sidelines as we sipped our drinks. 

"So...why exactly was I invited when it's your brothers birthday?" He asked raising his brow.

"My brother knows that I'm not one for crowds- plus he wants to know you better before  possibly meeting our parents." I said and he chuckled.

"Okay, I can't fault that logic." Just as he said that, bro name sauntered over and took a seat.

"Sup lovebirds! Hope I'm not intruding. What are you ralking about?" He asked innocently.

"We were busy declaring our love~" I joked and he made a disgusted face before quickly standing.

"In that case, I think a new guest is here, see ya!" He yelled and walked off.

I glanced at chris and we both laughed.

"I fucking love you." He said between giggles and I stopped with a blush. He then caught what he said and gulped.

"S-sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"I love you too." I replied and he grinned before pulling me into a hug.

MIKE:

I smiled at the laptop screen. Well, the dork on the other side of the screen.

"I wish you could see this! It's so beautiful, reminds me of you. It's so beautiful and bright but so far away right now." I laughed at him from my hospital bed.

"Stop being so cheesy! Besides, you're taking pictures right?"

"No picture could do it justice! You know what, I'm gonna get another job. I'll bring you over one day." I smiled at his enthusiasm. "but that's enough about me, how are you? are you feeling okay?" 

"I'm fine." I chuckled "it's only a minor concussion. I can go back home tomorrow."

"I'm still worried. It's scary when the person you love gets hurt and you're too far away to help them." i smiled sadly before feeling my face heat up.

"y-you love me?" he blushed slightly and smiled fondly.

"of course I love you. You're funny, feisty and you have the cutest laugh and the best personali-" he gushed.

"alright lover boy, do you really have to say all of that in the living room?"  Josh's voice sounded and he looked at the screen before beaming.

"hey y/n! congrats on not looking dead anymore." he called with a smile and mike shoved his face out of the way. 

"lay off Josh!" i laughed at his defensive state. 

"I love you too Mike." i replied softly and his mock angry face turned into a tomato and he smiled. 

"it sounds good when you say it." i rolled my eyes at his fake swoon.

A nurse wandered in and I sighed.

"I gotta go. see you soon!" 

MATT:

I sighed as I cuddled with Matt on the sofa of his apartment a comfortable blanket covering us with warmth. we were watching (favorite film). turns out, it's Matt's first time watching it. 

"so, what do you think?" i asked moving back to look at his face only to see his eyes already trained on me. 

"your excitement makes you look so cute." he said with a smile as he kissed my forehead. 

"I was talking about the film." I giggled and he smiled.

"the movie's great but i think watching your face light up at your favorite scenes is the best part." I rolled my eyes and elbowed him playfully.

"alright, i didn't think you'd act all smooth about it." i replied and he chuckled before pulling me closer and kissing my temple.

"i know but you're just really cute." he said and I smiled.

"so are you." I replied and Matt had the bright idea to wrap his arms around my waist and lay down. 

He's now spooning me and the popcorn is on the floor. He chuckled at my distraught face as i watched his dog hoover it up from the floor. 

"what did my popcorn ever do to you?" I asked and he smiled.

"it distracted you from me." he said and I rolled my eyes at his soft sarcasm.

"don't lie, you wanted to see my clumsy ass jump and spill popcorn over myself." i accused and he laughed.

"that would've been the better outcome. sadly, i thought the popcorn was on the table and i wanted your warmth." He replied and I let myself lose the fake sadness and laughed at his cuteness. "Man. i love your laugh." he whispered and i turned in his arms.

"what did you just say?" i asked and he blushed.

"n-nothing. i didn't say anything." i smirked and he gulped.

"i love you too," I said as I snuggled into his chest.

"y-you do?"

"would I date you if i didn't love you?" I asked.

"no." I laughed and we both forgot all about the movie. We ended up falling asleep instead.