stupid nickname Josh Washington x reader

A/n: this was a request from @gitaly Prompt : y/n gives Josh an annoying nickname.

I smirked as I dropped the wood into the fireplace of the lodge. We all finally got to come back.

"So...we meet again y/n" i jumped and turned to see Josh laying on the couch with a fake rose in his mouth.

Might I add that he was in the 'draw me like one of your french girls' pose. I couldn't hide my laughter when Jess wandered in before giving Josh a look of pure confusion.

"Of course. Nice to see you again shmoopsie." His mouth widened making the rose fall from his lips. His eyes narrowed into a glare.

"What did you just call me?" He asked and Jess chuckled as she carried in her hot cocoa.

"Oh, i didn't call you anything- Shmoopsie." I replied wiggling my eyebrows before entering the kitchen.

"My name is Josh or Babe not an abomination like shmoopsie!" I heard him yell and I couldn't help but giggle.

I was looking through some bad nicknames to get a reaction...i didn't expect that one but i welcomed it nontheless.

i felt arms snake around my waist as I waited for the popcorn to finish in the microwave. 

"you don't mean to keep that nickname do you?" he whispered in my ear. 

"of course not...shmoopsie-pie." He groaned and removed his arms. i shivered as the cold hit my sides at the lack of his heat. 

"will you stop flirting?" Beth asked with a yawn. We both turned to see her set her mug down on the counter. "i'm off to bed. you should do too." 

"Goodnight." We both choroused as she left.

"Aaaah! Oh my GOSH! JOSH HELP ME!" He groaned behind me and went over to Jess in the livingroom.

I smiled. Probably another spider for them both to scream at.

I quickly took out the popcorn and entered the living room. Josh was laying on the couch and Jess was chilled out on the opposite one.

"What went on in here?" Josh rolled his eyes.

"A huge spider. I caught it and-"

"More like vacuumed it."

"Wow you're so cool vaccuming a spider shmoops." He seemed to ignore the comment and moved so I could sit beside me.

"If you weren't my girlfriend, I would have gotten you back by now." He whispered with his lips tickling the shell of my ear.

"Babe, you are already considering it. I like this name on you though. I think it's cute." i leaned closer to his face as if I was going to kiss him and whispered "shmoopsie." before running down the hall being perused by a very irritated  Josh Washington.

I ran around a bend and entered the twins bedroom before closing the door quietly and hiding in the closet. If I'm quiet and the twins don't say anything, I'll be fine. 

"Hey, Josh watch over your girlfriend will ya!" i cursed beth under my breath as the closets doors were ripped open and Josh lifted me out before holding me bridal style. 

I tried to escape but he just chuckled. 

"i think I deserve my revenge, don't you?" he smirked whilst making a weird eyebrow gesture before taking me to the living room where he madly tickled my sides.

"Josh-p-please s-stop." i said between fits of uncontrollable laughter. 

"oh~ It's not...shmoopsie or shmoops anymore?~" he asked and i nodded.

"only j-josh. i-i wont do it a-again, I swear!"

"good. so y/n, how does it feel to lose to the almighty Josh Washington?" he asked jokingly 

"fuck you." i muttered with a pout and he pecked my lips. 

"maybe another time~" he chimed before kissing my forehead and heading to the kitchen to retreive the popcorn.