Luna (39)

Alacris Valencia

He didn't utter a single word on the way back. He just remained absolutely silent with his eyes closed. And I couldn't help but look at him; he was covered in blood that was drying up now.

I wondered what was going through his head as I sat opposite him in the backseat of the jet. While looking at him now, one would easily think that he was asleep but I knew he wasn't.

Chico, Hunter, and Xavier had stayed back there to handle the pack. I guess the plan is to dissolve the pack and have the rest of the packs accept them. They needed a fresh start as well; I can't imagine what it must have been like for them having Theodore as an Alpha for the past hundred years.

We landed and he walked towards the car lost in his own thoughts as I followed behind him watching his muscles clench in tension. The rest of the pack went to the packhouse and I contemplated going along with them to give him time with his thoughts but I quickly discarded that idea.

I couldn't bear the thought of him battling his demons in the hostile silence.

I was now lying on our bed while he was taking a shower. Fuck Alek, do something. I hesitantly stripped off my clothes leaving myself just in plain black bra and panties.

I entered the bathroom watching the muscles in his back tense through the steam that enclosed him across the glass wall. I moved towards him almost in a trance just wanting to be close to him.

I slipped my hands across his waist from behind; laying my head on the back of his shoulder as blood washed off of him leaving the floor red beneath us. Holding my hand, he pulled me in front of him, our bodies fitting against each other perfectly. He wrapped his hands around my waist resting his head on my shoulder with his eyes closed.

Pulling back with our faces almost touching, his eyes met mine with so many emotions swirling in them that the intensity of it left my breath stuck in my throat.

Suddenly, he took my lips by his, humming in satisfaction, his tongue flicked my bottom lip asking me to open up. I opened instantly allowing him to explore my mouth thoroughly.

It all started gently but he kissed me more desperately with each passing second; his hand sliding down to my ass. Shockwaves of desire emitted from both of us with sparks flying at the connection as his tongue dominated mine completely devouring my mouth.

"I want to touch you," he whispered breaking the kiss as his hands glided up my waist to the back of my bra; his lips pressing kisses down my neck inhaling my scent deeply.

"When have I ever stopped y-you?" I stuttered slightly as his hand flicked across the hook taking it off leaving my breasts to press tightly against his hard chest.

He brushed his fingers over my already erect nipples leaving me shivering even when hot water cascaded down us. I tilted my neck to the side as he pressed open-mouth kisses on licking and biting the skin over there.

"I want you to be mine. Completely." He said while sucking his mark as his fingers twitched my painfully erect nipples while his hard-on pressed against my core.

"Then make me." I moaned out as he licked the skin beneath my ear; making goosebumps rise all over my skin. He had access to all my weak points in this position which I was starting to like more and more as pleasure settled deep in my core.

"You're my moon, my everything." He whispered against my skin as he slid my panties down my legs taking them off.

"Mr. Cadman," I said wanting him to do something, anything as I desperately craved for him, his touch.