Shrinks (17)

It's 20 August 2019. WE ARE CELEBRATING ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY OF
'THE WOLF AND HIS MOON'.

CHEERS TO US!!! WE MADE IT THIS FAR!!!

Helen of Troy

She  had  an  ass,

An  ass

That  drove  men  to  war.

- Daniel Saint

Alacris Valencia

I was lying on my bed in my undergarments and thinking about the scene I just witnessed. This time, I wanted a precise understanding of things without jumping to conclusions.

Amidst my thoughts, I decided that my clothes were providing a hindrance to my intellect so I discarded them on the floor.

I pasted a white sheet on a wall besides Chris Evan's shirtless poster and decided to create a flow chart.

After half an hour of pondering over the situation, the following things were quite clear-

1) Aadolf Cadman is an emotionally challenged asshole.

2) HE IS FUCKING GAY.

3) He is cheating on his angelic beautiful girlfriend Angelina Gold with his MALE best friend.

4) That supposed best friend/boyfriend is cheating on him with Chico. I have to find out who is Chico and if Chico is a girl or a damn boy.

5) Madman is DEPRESSED. Hiding his love and sexual interest while maintaining a fake relationship is taking a toll on him. That's why he always acts so cranky and aloof.

Feeling satisfied with my analysis, I cuddled with Tucker and drifted off to a deep slumber. This time the blue-yellow eyed man made an appearance in my dreams with his male lover.

They were indulged in a hot make-out session which made me complain to God about being born as a female.

My entire night was filled with nightmares of Madman professing his undying love for Cortez and proposing to him while kneeling down on one knee on a secluded beach.

I woke up startled before Cortez could answer the million-dollar question. I can't believe that I'm so unsettled their relationship.

Wait for a second, if they will be marrying each other in the future, then who will propose who?

Does it really matter, Alek?

Please STOP fantasizing about a GAY man.

I took a quick shower and opened my wardrobe to decide my outfit. Does it even matter anymore?

Ohhh, fuck it. I am feeling tragic for no apparent reasons so I must dress up too regardless of the occasion.

I grabbed my black lacy tank top and an olive green jacket and short skirt. I decided to pair it up with my knee-high army boots.

 I decided to pair it up with my knee-high army boots