Fifty two (22)

Alacris Valencia

What the fuck was that supposed to mean?

Was the entire day not eventful and memorable enough for him?

We had argued a lot on the car ride home. Basically, I had indulged myself in a monologue while he continued to disregard my presence as if I was just a pesky fly bothering him.

"And why the fuck would I do that?" I had asked finally after stepping out of his Lamborghini Centenario Roadster, almost convinced that he won't be able to answer that with anything plausible.

"I don't trust you to not approach government and FBI, blurting all about how you know national security concerning fact. And how all you want is to be acknowledged as a ninja on the front page of each and every magazine of the world." He had stated.

I was so dumbfounded and speechless that I hadn't even comprehended when he drove off while shouting something about Chico being here in five minutes.

I was now sprawled on the floor in an eagle position or whatever that's called. Tucker was lying just beside me after finishing his food. I didn't apprehend when he had drifted off to sleep. He was getting very lazy nowadays.

The floor felt cold and soothing against my warm skin. I don't know why people invented beds. Floors are so much better.

Wait a second? Did a homo sapien invent bed or a werewolf did it?

It's such a brilliant idea. I will do research and make a list whether the person who invented airplanes, Lamborghinis, pizza, Nutella, etc was a homo sapien or a werewolf.

Do other species also exist? I will have to confirm it. And then I will publish my research thesis along with great scientists of the world.

Imagine that. I will be referred to as "Valencia: The New Sensation, A Hidden Gem".

Amidst my new plans for my career, I had also figured out what to do with Madman.

Fuck him. Not the lust type fuck him. But fuck him type fuck him. Do you understand what I mean?

Though I won't mind lust type fuck him too. Just to be clear.

I eyed the pizza box which was lying a few feet away from me and willed it to come to me. But it didn't move a single inch from its position.

Where is my magic possessing best friend when I need her?

I stretched my hand towards it but it was still a few inches away. I uplifted my leg towards it to drag it nearby but it was still far. I was too exhausted to move my limbs from that position so I simply laid like that.

Besides the coolness of the floor was better over there.

And that's how Chico found me after two minutes.

"Why do I have to be the one to deal with you?" He glared at me as if it was my fault. As soon as Tucker heard a stranger's voice, he lunged at him.

I was about to stop Tucker when I started hallucinating. Tucker was licking Chico's cheek while trying to climb onto him.

What the fuck was happening?

Chico then proceeded to take MY pizza and sat on MY couch while cuddling with MY Tucker.

"Did you do some magic on my Tucker?" I asked in a threatening voice.

"Shut up. We meet every day when Hunter takes him out on a walk. He just loves me better." He mocked me and then looked at my dog and cooed at him, "Don't you, Tucky. I am better than Alek, ain't I?"