The Coolness Syndrome (21)

Alacris Valencia

Within a few moments, everything was mayhem.

Madman was staring at me with full bewilderment.

I was about to comment on that when Dacey fainted behind me.

I shouted her name and rushed to her side to see what was wrong with her. 

All the wolves behind the Madman also shifted into humans and leaned above Dacey.

My friends.

My very naked friends.

I was busy comprehending the events which were transpiring over here when suddenly something fell down from a tree with a loud 'thud' sound a foot away.

I looked over there and it was Ariel. She was unconscious too.

What the fuck was happening?

"What is she doing over here?" Xavier asked in exasperation.

I removed my eyes from Dacey and looked over at them. Madman, Cortez, Chico, Alex, Aarav, Xavier, Hunter were there along with a couple of guys I had never seen before.

"As much as I am enjoying the show, can you guys please cover your junk at least?" I asked sarcastically.

Even if they decided not to, I would be more than happy.

Madman let out a threatening growl and within a few seconds, everyone was clad in boxers.

They picked my unconscious friends from the ground and started making their way out of the forest.

I followed behind them. I was on autopilot.

I knew I should be freaking out right now. My best friend did some voodoo stuff with the trees and made them dance. A pack of wolves attacked us. A pack of wolves defended us and somehow changed into my friends.

And I was no lost princess of the Wolf kingdom.

In the very very far corner of my mind, I was freaking out.

But half of my brain was worried about Dacey and Ariel, while the other half was conjuring up the theories for what I have seen today.

Ariel must have used Aarav's car because it was parked just near my bike. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even appreciate the beauty of
Aventador SVJ 63 Roadster.

They put Ariel and Dacey in the car while Aarav sat in the driver's seat and announced, "I will meet you guys in the hospital."

I was about to climb on Ducati that I had driven up here when abruptly Chico beat me to it.

"Thank you so much, Ms. Valencia, for asking whether you could drive my baby. But I want it back now." He sassed while putting his sunglasses.

"Chico will drop you at the hospital. I have some matters to attend but I will see you there in an hour." Madman stated while looking at me.

I understood what he meant by that. He was giving me time to get my thoughts together and then, we will have a talk.

"I don't want to. She is crazy." Chico whined. I smacked him on the back of his head making him glare at me.

"I know. But you'll have to." Madman said while walking away. I glared daggers at his back but climbed on the bike as I was in a hurry to go to the hospital.

I was now pacing in front of the room as Doctor checked Dacey and Ariel.

"There is no reason to be afraid. The most probable reason is fatigue and shock so I have injected the sleeping drug in their system. They should be awake by morning." The doctor said.