Chapter 2: Cheating with the Enemy?

HEAVY SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER

Michael stands in the doorway to Adams office, smirking at him.

A: "And what are you staring at Mike?"

M: "A man in distress about his boyfriend getting a promotion."

A: "Oh shove off, you only are giving him it so you can fuck him."

M: "I'm straight. Don't think all us men are gays like you, you think I want him for the sex?, think again."

A: "Oh I know you are, and I don't care, Raymond stays in here, he does work for me, he's MY PA."

M: "Your PA? What does he do for you besides sit on your lap.."

A: "Well... why don't I.. show you?"

M: "Are you taking the piss? In fact, come on then, show me Adam."

A: "Sure? You won't regret asking."

Adam gets up and walks over to Michael. Michael becomes squirmy when he realises what Adam is up to, but he can't resist, Adam walks right into him so they are no more than a foot away.

A: "What is this resting against my thigh?"

Adam smirks as he looks down to see Michael's penis sprung up desiring pleasure.

A: "So you're.. still straight? haha."

M: "Oh just shut up Adam.."

Adam catches Michael off guard when he clutches Michael's dick, Michael covers his mouth trying not to let out any moans.

M: "Are you gonna get down and suck it dry, or will I have to make you?"

Adam refuses and grins at Michael, infuriating him, Michael pushes Adams shoulders down, pushing him onto his knees. Adam pulls his trousers and boxers down with Michaels member springing upwards towards his mouth. Quickly, Adam pushes his mouth down onto Michaels dick, swallowing every inch in his mouth. Michael can't help but let out a moan. Suddenly, Michael picks Adam up and sits him on his desk, he rips his trousers off and begins to lick the tip of Adams cock. After a few minutes, Adam stands up, grabs Michael and bends him over the desk. Lining his dick up with Michaels arsehole and sticking it in. The moans from Michael are so loud that Raymond hears them from the upstairs toilets. Adam continues drilling Michaels hole until the pair cum, Adam inside Michael and Michael across Adams desk. As Michael gets back on his knees to clean Adams cock, Raymond walks in demanding to know exactly whats going on...