Chapter 9: The Penthouse

The reached the penthouse and Raymond slammed Carter into the door, fully closing it, leaving no one but them able to see or hear them speak, he forces his lips against Carter's, both men feeling away at each others bodies, Raymond grabbing Carter's cock. Carter's moans feeding into Raymond's mouth as he kissed away at his neck.
Carter pushes Raymond off and drags him into the bedroom.

Raymond pushes Carter onto the bed and begins tearing his trousers off, easing into his briefs, gripping his cock once again.

C: Fuck.. go on, you know you want to..

Raymond locks his lips onto Carter's tip, slowly swirling his tongue along the tip before taking Carter's 8.5 inch cock deep into his mouth, connecting dick to throat, both enjoying it thoroughly.
A few minutes later, Carter picked Raymond up and slammed him onto the bed. Carter lined his thick dick up with Raymond's pink butthole and stabbed his dick straight into him, the moans being released from Raymond's mouth were so loud that people from down the road could hear them.

Raymond was enjoying Carter's cock and was enjoying being with someone other than Adam.
Carter picked up Raymond and sat him onto his dick, as Raymond started riding, whilst wanking his own cock, he could feel climax on the horizon.
Raymond and Carter were both enjoying themselves, when the pair finished, Carter asked if Raymond wanted to top, Raymond had never really tried fucking someone, but he always had wanted to try being the top, so he accepted.

C: You know you wanna try it, I'm offering 😉

Without talking or responding, Raymond grabbed Carter and twitched his nipples before slamming him down onto the bed and flipping him onto his hands and knees, bending him over, Raymond grasped his 7 inch dick and lined it up with Carter's hole, and didn't hold back when thrusting in, Carter moaned softly, enjoying every inch of Raymond.

Raymond was clearly enjoying being dominant, Carter obviously had experience being a bottom, but both were very much enjoying it.
5 hours passed, it had reached 4am, and both of them were still going at it, neither one had stopped yet, both had cummed at least 5 times at this point, they both began to lose energy, and eventually, after Raymond cummed for a 6th time, they decided to end it there and were both asleep in minutes, besides, Raymond had to be at work for 9.

Raymond dreamed that this would cause Adam to be jealous, but also felt that he was deeply falling in love with Carter.