Chapter 4: Peters demands

Peter walks into Michaels office demanding to know whats been going on.

P: "Why are you, Adam & Raymond going around MY office block shouting across the hall at each other?"

M: "I'm sorry Peter, it won't happen again."

P: "I know when somethings up with my staff. Tell me, you know you can."

M: "I.. I just had sex with Adam.. and Raymond caught us."

P: "YOU DID WHAT?"

M: "Exactly.. fucked up like usual."

P: "Now don't say that, Raymond won't turn down the promotion. It's too much money for him to turn down."

M: "After I just banged his boyfriend? Yeah right.."

Raymond then enters the office and asks to speak to Michael alone. Peter leaves.

R: "I don't appreciate what you did, at all, but I would like to accept the promotion. No funny business though."

M: "Really? I'm so sorry about what happened, and okay, no funny business, there wasn't going to be any anyway."

Raymond walks out and Peter walks in.

P: "See, I told you he wouldn't turn down the promotion. Stop doubting yourself all the time, I get okay, you fucked his boyfriend and got caught, but he needs the promotion and he deserves it, just forget it and move on."

M: "Thanks Peter, you always had my back."

Peter leaves the office as Michael feels a teardrop leak his eye and rush down his face, grabbing a box of tissues of the desk and taking one out.