Chapter 10: The Day After

An alarm rang out, 8am, no one heard, a second alarm, a third, even a fourth, but no one heard it, Carter & Raymond slept blissfully beside one another. It reached 9am, Raymond was late, not even awake.
Michael called, Raymond shot awake, answered, saw the time, apologised, woke Carter, and ran to work within 5 minutes.

M: And that's 23 minutes late. So how did it go?

R: Oh god, I haven't had such a good time, ever, Adam is nothing in comparison to him, in fact, I might ring him on my break and tell him to come over here at lunch, I'll show him a good time at the office, don't worry, I won't be doing anything inappropriate in the work place.

M: Well I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, but let's get on with some of this paperwork shall we.

Michael & Raymond continued to laugh and chat as they got on with the work, you could hear them laughing from upstairs.
Peter had a few questions for the pair and was wondering if they were free after work for drinks to celebrate the Saturday night.

P: So, you two down? I won't ask Adam along if you don't want?

R: Can I bring Carter? Someone new I met.

P: Sure, I have no problem with that.

R: And it's okay for Adam & Dean to come, I don't mind.

P: Alright then, see you at 7 lads.

Peter walked off to ask Adam and Dean, and was horrified when he entered the office to see the pair on the floor completely naked, Adams penis in Dean's hole, the pair noticed Peter and shot up immediately, rummaging across the floor for their clothing.

P: Well. Do you two wanna come for drinks after work, 7pm at the pub.

D: I'm down if you're down babe 😏

A: Sure, count us in.

P: Thanks..
Peter turned and walked out, disgusted with the sight he had just seen.

*LUNCH BREAK*

It was now lunch and Carter arrived to meet Michael & Peter and see Raymond of course. The 4 of them were enjoying their lunches when Dean and Adam came in, Adam unhappy seeing Raymond with another man. Raymond noticed Adam walk in, and kissed Carter straight on the lips. Adam stormed over and grabbed Raymond, but Carter got straight out of his seat and threw Adam to the floor, immediately knowing exactly who he was just from his reaction.

C: So you're Adam, huh?

A: Fucking hell, and yeah I am, what's it to you?

C: You grab my guy and try to mess him about like a bully, of course it's something to me.

A: Your guy? We'll see about that, RAYMOND, OVER HERE.

Raymond doesn't move, instead responding by planting his lips on Carter's, Adam infuriated.

Adam storms out as Dean follows. Michael and Peter both laughing in their seats.

P: About time someone showed him he doesn't own everything.

M: Honestly, what a prick.

Dean now believed he was being used as a rebound, and was about to confront Adam himself, unhappy with how Adam treats people, such as Raymond.

D: What the fuck was that then? You're clearly still in love with Raymond and you're clearly using me to make him jealous, it obviously hasn't worked has it, I'm done.

A: NO, I'm not using you, I do love you, but me and Raymond were together for 5 years, it's hard to just leave and see him with someone else. I miss him, but today I've realised, I have you, I don't need Raymond.

Dean blushed and you could see a happy tear in his eye, Adam walked over to him, causing Dean's member to erect.

A: Now let's go home, we have a couple of hours before the pub, I can help you sort your junk out before we go 😉.