Chapter 3: Betrayal

Raymond walks in on Michael & Adam fucking, disgusted by the sight.

R: "And what the actual fuck is this..?"

A: "No, babe, listen.. I was showing Michael what you do for me... please."

R: "Showing him what I DID for you. We're done. Prick."

M: "Raymond, you are going to take that promotion still, yes?"

R: "Are you seriously asking that right now? Get out, I want to talk to Adam alone."

Michael refuses to leave. Raymond walks over to them and slaps both of them on each cheek.

R: "Okay then Michael, have it your way."

Raymond grabs Michael by his shoulders and drags him to the door, Adam intervenes and grabs Raymond off him, he kisses Raymond as Michael gets back up. Raymond shoves Adam off him and punches him to the floor.

R: "If you ever kiss me again, it won't just be a punch, I'll beat you senseless, keep away, both of you."

Raymond storms out as Adam chases after, Michael trailing behind the pair.

A: "Ray! Wait! Please! Let us explain!"

R: "How can you explain and justify cheating on me? With my possible new boss. You're disgusting."

M: "It wasn't his fault.. I asked him to show me."

R: "And he was supposed to go along with it? He could've and should've said no."

M: "And I pressured him into doing me, he wouldn't have otherwise."

A: "Please babe, I love you and only you."

Adam uses puppy eyes to try gain back Raymond's trust. It began to work, but Raymond knew they were lying.

R: "You've done this before to me Adam, I'm done, we're done. Goodbye Adam."

Raymond walks down the hallway and out the front doors of the office. Adam tears up, upset at what he had done to his relationship. Michael tries to comfort Adam, but he pushes him away and runs back into his office. Michael heads back upstairs to his own office as the Office Owner, Peter walks in, demanding to know whats been going on between his staff..

The Office Workers | Smut Book | 18+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें