Chapter 6: Tuesday

It was now the second day of Raymond's new job, and he was so far, enjoying himself, he and Michael were back on track, and they were talking again, much to Adams displeasure. It was 12PM and Raymond was heading out for his lunch break, but felt a hand grab his arm as he attempted to leave. He swiftly turned round to see Adam there, grabbing his arm in an attempt to talk, but Raymond wasn't having any of it, violently shaking Adams hand off and trying to walk off. Adam blocks his path and pushes him into his office.

R: Are you gonna tell me what the fuck you think you're doing?

A: I'd like to be doing you.. if you catch my drift. 😉

R: Adam... we're so over, just give up.

A: I will never give up on you, you will ALWAYS be daddy's little boy.

R: And you won't always be my daddy.

A: I bet you still will follow my orders though..

As Adam said that, Dean walked into the office, about some paperwork Adam had assigned him earlier.

D: Er, boss, this paperwork isn't going to be complete till at least tomorrow, could you possibly extend the deadline?

A: Well, I could but why should I?

R: Oh you're such a bastard sometimes Adam.

Raymond storms out of Adams office, Dean still stood, anxiously waiting a response from Adam.
Adam was hard, horny and wanted Raymond. Dean saw Adams erect member when he stood up.
Adam noticed Dean looking down at his cock, and smirked. Adam really wasn't called the office slut for nothing.

A: I see you stood there staring at my junk, why don't you come help me release some stress, you can have that deadline extension as well, if you're good enough. 😉

D: Er.. I- erm...

Adam walks over to Dean and grabs his dick, clearly seeing that he is just as hard as he was, he slowly stroked his shaft as Dean let out a huge moan, nearly the entire office block could hear it happening. Adam covered Dean's mouth, then began teasing his fingers into his mouth, one by one. You could tell Dean was pretty amateur at this, but also that he really enjoyed it, after a few minutes, Adam pushes Dean down by his shoulder onto his knees and releases his thick 8 inch penis springing up onto Dean's face.

D: I've never sucked a dick before.. can you help me..?

A: Of course, stand up.

Dean stood up and Adam got onto his knees, Adam was only known for being a dominant top who fucked everyone, but he also had a soft, polite side at times, in which case he offered help to those who were inexperienced.
Adam swirled his tongue around the tip of Dean's cock, Dean once again moaned so loud that the whole office block could hear it, but neither of them cared, they were enjoying themselves too much to care. Dean began getting into the flow of it and began thrusting in and out of Adams mouth, Adam choking on each singular thrust, loving it like a dog with it's bone.
Adam eventually let go to breath, and Dean said he was ready.
Adam stood up and pushed Dean back onto his knees, Dean teased the tip of Adams dick before fully deepthroating the entire 8 inches on the first blow, Adam didn't complain though, he quite enjoyed being sucked off again, as he hadn't since he and Michael were caught.
It didn't take long before Dean reached climax and exploded across Adams shoes, which Adam wasn't fussed by.
Dean continued to blow Adam, until Adam felt him reaching the moment and pulled out of Dean's mouth and burst all over Dean's face, and then he personally licked up the semen from his cheeks, as he pecked a kiss on his lips.

A: Fuck.. well you have until the end of tomorrow to get that paperwork done, I don't want to have to punish you, because that will be much worse.

D: Yes boss.
Dean said panting and gasping for breath.