Chapter 11: Pub

7PM. Locals at the bar, women dotted about. Peter, Michael and Raymond are first to arrive, with Carter already being there, table ready and waiting for them.

C: Over here! Drinks already here.

P: Wow, good guess, love a good pint after work on Friday.

Raymond sat down next to Carter, Michael next to Peter.

7.25PM and still no sign of Adam & Dean. The 4 of them were enjoying their drinks, Carter and Raymond flirting every minute, Peter eyeing up hot "birds" at the bar, having a good time.

*ADAMS HOUSE*
A: Fuck, I'm gonna blast right over your chest..
D: Do it, and you're gonna lick it up, drop by drop.

Noticing the time, Adam blew his load over Dean and seductively licked up each drop, it was now 7.45PM and the pair knew they were late, so they rushed to the pub, where the 4 other men drank their now 3rd pint of the evening.

8PM and they arrived, an hour late.

A: Uh, sorry we're late, we had some things to do, right babe.
D: Yeah.. things to do. He said smirking at Adam.
P: Well you're here now, just sit down. Now I'm going to get another pint.

Peter walked off to the bar, and was approached by a young woman.

? : Sexy, handsome, gorgeous cheeks, what is your name?

P: Peter, what about you, baby.

S: Sophie. What're you here for?

P: Work related. I'm free to go anytime though.

S: Free now, cutie.

Peter blushed, he hadn't had much action in months.

P: Ahem, let's go.

Peter waved bye to the others and dragged Sophie into his Ferrari, parked outside, he drove as fast as he could back to his place, and took her straight inside.

As he shut the door behind them, she immediately pushed him against it, planting a kiss on his lips, she threw her bag to a nearby place, you could see something peaking out the top of it, she ripped his shirt off and began playing with his nipples, twitching them round, making him blush, squirm, erect, everything you could think of, he was loving it.

The pair continued as he lifted her up, grabbing her bag along the way, as she asked him to, he planted her on the bed and began tearing her clothes off. He grabbed and squished her breasts, causing her to moan.

He flipped her onto her hands and knees, and began rimming her, tonguing her vagina, swirling round and round, Sophie enjoying every second of it, a few minutes passed before he slipped a condom on, and slammed straight in, instantly causing her to scream into a nearby pillow, a few more minutes passed, when she asked for her bag, Peter found it weird, but gave her the bag.
Peter was horrified when she pulled out...