Chapter 15: Office Smashing

Michael brought Ollie with him to keep him closer and away from his ex, but somehow, his ex knew he was there, he could sense it, he drove and sat waiting in the car park for a good 2 hours, planning what he would do, to get at Ollie and to threaten him once again. He put out the cigarette he smoked and headed inside, in the lift up to their floor, he tiptoed in trying not to be heard by people, no one noticed him as he ran into an empty meeting room and ducked down. He hid and watched a small group walk by, then he decided it was time to act.

He left the room and went towards the main office, where Peter, Michael and Ollie all were, chatting away. He saw and burst in, locking the door behind him, the 3 were startled, but neither Peter or Michael were afraid. Ollie hid behind Michael, as Peter began to speak, only to be shut up by Brad, Ollies ex.

"Nobody move, nobody speak. Ollie, over here, now."

He tries to order Ollie around, but Michael grabs him, not letting him free.

"Do you want me to come over there and punch him, then drag you?"

"I'm not scared of a weird 6 foot twink like you" Michael responded.

Brad didn't like the response so he edged his way closer, Peter now behind him, out of his sight, he silently unlocks the door, allowing Raymond in, Brad fixated on Ollie and Michael, not knowing Raymond is in the room as well. Peter and Ray slowly walk behind towards Brad, they go to restrain, only for Michael to punch Brad to the ground. Peter throws Brad out, Ollie felt safe, he showed this by planting a soft kiss on Michaels cheek.

"Thanks Mikey.."

"I had to stop him, are you okay?"

"I am now."

Brad clearly was not coming back, especially whilst Ollie had protection from Michael, Peter and Raymond. He cleared off for a while, as Raymond left the room, Michael thanked him for being there. It was just Michael & Ollie left in the room. Ollie knew he wanted Michael, he knew he shouldn't have left him, he grabbed him and kissed him, teasing Michaels lips with his tongue, causing them to part. Ollie slipped his tongue in and explored the cave he had just entered, very happy with what he found. The pair kissed to Michaels car, and drove straight back home, which was only a 10 minute drive, Ollie already bright red and fully erect in the car. As soon as the door was shut, lust took over, Ollie stroked himself while once again kissing Michael.

Michael was happy as he hadn't had this experience in so long now, sure, he got fucked by Adam, but it meant nothing, not anything like this did. They couldn't make it up the stairs so they stuck with the sofa downstairs, curtains closed, nobody but the two of them, as if it was their schooldays, hiding from everyone, all over again.