Chapter 14: Michael's Ex

10 years ago, Michael had an ex-boyfriend, his first sweetheart, his first love, first kiss, first make out session, first sexual experience. They were together for a couple of years, then they parted ways, Michael always felt like he was the one for him, he'd had brief flings since, but never anything serious. He was his one true love.

Peter knew his ex as they were all friends back then, they all got on well.
Michael enjoyed his ex's company. His ex was quite open about how he never really fully moved on either, but did currently have a boyfriend.

However, unexpectedly, Michael received a call from him, his ex in tears, upset, distraught, in need of a friend.

"Michael..?" he whimpers.

"Ollie? Is that you?"

"Y-yeah.. can we talk.. I really need someone to talk to right now.."

"Yeah, what's the matter?"

"I'll tell you l-later, can you just get here as soon as?"

"Yeah"

He hangs up and instantly tells Peter what has just happened. However, it seems Peter knows something that Michael didn't, Ollies boyfriend left him 2 months back, and has been really unhappy since the break, but Peter fears that something worse has happened to him.

Michael is annoyed that Peter nor Ollie didn't tell him this sooner, but he's more concerned about Ollies current feelings.

His shift ends and he drives over to Ollies flat, located only around 20 minutes from the office block, he knocks on the door, and a tearful Ollie slowly opens it and falls straight into Michaels arms.

"Hey hey, what's the matter, Peter said you broke up? 2 months ago? Why didn't you say?"

"I was scared, he keeps coming round, threatening me, demanding things, I'm scared Mikey, please don't let him hurt me again."

That was all Michael needed to be infuriated, he knew he had to protect Ollie, he made Ollie pack up and move in with him, he knew he had to keep him safe. He took Ollie to the office the next day, as he felt that Ollie needed friends near him right now. However, that may have been a bad idea..