Chapter 13: Enjoyed It?

It was the day after, Peter still couldn't believe he let Sophie shove a dildo in his hole, but he didn't mind it, he enjoyed it.
He had work today, and had to face up to his employees, which he knew were definitely going to ask a load of questions about the night prior, he pulled some trousers on, buckled his belt and threw a blazer on before striding into his car and heading to work.

Peter was basically met by a fan club as he entered.

"So, how was it?" Michael teased.

"Why did I know you would be first to ask hm?" he began, "for all of your information, the night was fucking amazing, I may even have tried something... strange out" he finished.

"WHAT?" they all yelled at once.

"I may have err, tried out her... dildo?" Peter gradually replied.

Everyone was in shock horror, seized with surprise. Michael was stunned, Raymond speechless, Deans jaw dropped on the floor. Everyone was gobsmacked.
He mentioned how he enjoyed it though, but wouldn't make it a regular thing.

Most were still flabbergasted, but Peter sent them all off to work, ignoring the other questions that followed.

Michael sat in his office wondering about sex, he hadn't had it since Raymond caught him and Adam weeks ago, he felt like he needed a man, and fast. Tonight was going to be
his night, his night out, his time to shine, his time to find true love, he was bored of hooking up, and he knew he needed to get with someone, he was fully daydreaming of this hot hunk ripping his cheeks into two, drooling at the mouth, his briefs dampening as he gripped his member, now standing straight up. He then heard a knock at the door... it was the delivery man.