I'm My Own Person

Jack-"Hell of a game boys now go a rest we got a long week ahead of us then when Colt isn't here we gotta be better than ever".

Drake-"You going to Houston then?"

Colton-"Yeah, we're also going to Pittsburgh when they play eachother so there will be at least two Fridays you guys won't have me".

Finn-"Dang it!" (laughs)

Once they were done in the locker room Brody and Colton headed out to their cars to go home some of the visiting team players were outside waiting for the others

Joey-"Look who it is the Watt man himself".

Brody-"Let him go man".

Joey-"What's the matter Watt got your boyfriend sticking up for you?"

Colton-(pushes him up to the wall) "You listen here and listen here closely leave me the hell alone the rest of the team alone, I'm my own person leave my brothers out of this as well, and as for Brody he has a girlfriend and I'm in fact straight".

Jack-"Hey back off Colt". (takes him off of Joey)

Joey-"Didn't mean any trouble, but yeah I get it man won't bother you anymore".

After that Colton went home and so did Brody with his dad, when he gets home Colton heads to his room and changes

Connie-"Everything okay, Jack called".

Colton-"Yeah mom I'm fine it's just some of the guys from the other team were making fun of Brody".

Connie-"And your brothers".

Colton-(sighs) "Yeah".

They talk some more, Connie then heads to bed with John, Colton heads to bed then looks at his Instagram someone took a video of the whole thing he then tweeted

CJWatt19-"No one is perfect, tonight was a team win, but the other team decided to take matters into their own hands after, I apologize for acting the way I did, I get with my last name this is going to be everywhere".

TJWatt90 replied-"You deserve everything you have buddy, tonight could've happend to any of us, but you were the bigger man and apologized for your actions, I'm a proud big brother that's for sure".

After that Colton and TJ texted eachother, after that they both went to bed for the night