Ring Shopping

Colton-"Which one do you think?" (turns phone)

Tasha-"I think the last one".

Brody-"I can't believe you're finally doing it dude".

Colton-"I know".

JJ-"Don't mention it, I don't like him growing up". (laughs)

Jewler-"What size does she wear?"

Colton-"A seven".

Jewler-"Ah I have it, thank goodness". (hands it to him)

Colton-"Perfect, guys I'm gonna go so I can pay the man".

Brody-"Say bye to Uncle Colt".

Cooper-"Bye bye!"

Colton-"Bye guys".

After he hangs up Colton pays for the ring, after that him and JJ head back to his place

Colton-"Thank goodness she isn't here". (let's Ozzy outback)

JJ-"This is a nice place bud". (sits down)

Colton-"I can't believe she signed with the team here, she didn't have to". (puts the ring in his office drawer then comes back out and sits by JJ)

The house

JJ-"Say how much did they pay you?"

Colton-"That is not for me to say, but hey I wouldn't be the one asking your house is awesome also, oh you can turn my room into the babies nursery if ya want".

JJ-"You sure I mean what if we come back from a road game and you don't feel like driving all the way home?"

Colton-"J!" (slaps him)

Kealia-(walks in) "They beat us".

Hailey-"Dang it". (laughs)

Colton lets Ozzy back in and he heads to his room to change, before he went to look at rings him and J went to the gym since they had a off day during preseason

JJ-(walks in) "Holy smokes Colt".

Colton-"What?"

Kealia-(comes in) "This room is awesome".

His and Haileys room

Hailey-"If you guys would like, we got a ton of guest bedrooms for you to choose from since you'll be staying the night"

JJ-(yells) "Found it!"

Kealia-"Beat ya to it". (laughs)

They head to the room where they heard JJ

Colton-"I thought you would pick this one".

JJ and Kealias room

Colton-"We have the boys' rooms set up already and also for when Brian and Meagan come if they wanna stay here"

They head back downstairs, Hailey and Colton prepare dinner, once it was done they ate, after they ate the boys cleaned up, after that Colton and JJ went to his office for a bit to watch some game film since the regular season was coming up, the girls went outside with the dogs and talked

Hailey-"Are you getting excited about the little guy?"

Kealia-"For sure, J has been since the day I told him". (laughs)

Hailey-"It's crazy to think that those two are on the same team living their dreams".

Kealia-"I know the night of the draft Justin couldn't hold back his tears after we made it back to the hotel".

Haily-"Neither could Colt, he said he never imagined he would be in the NFL let alone on the same team as one of his big brothers".

Kealia-"Those two I swear would be lost without eachother, when the fight happend I could tell J was hurting, I'm glad they made up especially now".

Hailey-"Same here, Colton told me everything".

Kealia-"I remember when he stayed with us once before football started back up, it's like I had to force them to stop messing around" (laughs)

Flashback

Kealia-"Are you two ready to eat dinner's almost done".

Colton-"We'll be there in a sec". (gets dunked)

JJ-(comes back up with him) "Got ya!"

Kealia-"Come on you two ya gotta eat especially you Colt".

Colton-"Alright we're coming". (dunks JJ then runs out of pool)

End of flashback

JJ-"You freakin shot me you jerk!"

Colton-"Did not it was TJ".

TJ-(over headset) "Not me".

Outside

Hailey-"Looks like they're done reading the playbook".

Kealia-"Oh my god".

They both laugh after a bit JJ and Colton were done playing with TJ online, they comeback out to the living room where the girls are watching tv

Hailey-"Won't stop talking about who's starting".

TV

Rich-"I see Watt getting the start, not just because of the last name, but Kylar almost wasn't going to be here".

Todd-"I agree, but he still has some learning to do from the vets".

Colton-(turns off tv) "No more of that, epescially before game week". (kisses her)

Once they were done in the living room they all went to bed