Stay With Us

JJ-"What are you doing bud?"

Colton-"Looking at apartments since it's just gonna be me here till Hailey is done overseas".

Kealia-"She hasn't signed with a US team yet?"

Colton-"She has but she won't tell me". (sighs)

JJ-(pats his back) "Stay with us bud".

Colton-"Are you sure I mean you're gonna have a kid in a couple months I don't wanna be a burden".

Kealia-"You are never a burden, stay with us for a bit till you figure out what you wanna do when Hailey signs with a team".

Colton-"Thanks guys". (hugs them both)

JJ-"How did rookie camp go?"

Colton-"Good, it was nice to have Tyler there so at least I knew someone". (smiles)

JJ-"By the end of it you will know everyone and they will become family, it did with me when I first started".

Colton-"I texted Brody and asked how his went, he said it went good".

Kealia-"I bet he's loving the weather".

Colton-"Yeah kinda jealous of that we get more heat there then LA".

JJ-"Yeah I kinda didn't think that one through when I signed".

Colton-"Not gonna lie, I thought you were gonna sign with Chicago so you and K weren't apart".

JJ-"Well at least you didn't think Steelers, those people want me really bad".

TJ-(walks in) "What's wrong with that?"

Colton-"I forgot you were still here". (laughs)

They all laugh, after a bit TJ leaves for his flight to Pittsburgh, before rookie camp started for Colton TJ got married to Dani

JJ-"Ready for the real camp to start?"

Colton-"You know it big bro".

Kealia-"Just promise me one thing you two, if mad at eachother leave it at work not home".

JJ-"You got it babe". (kisses her)

Colton-"Yes mother". (laughs and runs)

Kealia-"Oh if I didn't have this baby inside of me right now Colton Joseph"

JJ-"Oh you got the middle name". (laughs)

After that JJ made dinner for them, after they ate Colton got ready for bed, JJ came in after a bit

JJ-"Settling in I see Ozzy". (pets him)

Colton-"Thanks for letting me bring him".

JJ-"Hey he's your dog baby bro of course". (ruffles his hair)

Colton-"See ya in the morning".

JJ-"Night love you".

Colton-"Love ya too J".

After that JJ turned of Coltons light and shut his door, he then went into his and Kealias room and sat down on the bed after he changed, he was looking at a picture of him and Colton on his nightstand

Kealia-"Babe what's wrong?"

JJ-"Nothing it's just I'm happy". (tears in his eyes)

Kealia-"About what exactly".

JJ-"That I'm gonna be a dad, and the fact that I get to be on the same team as my baby brother". (sniffles)

Kealia-"You're still regretting what you said that day after the wedding aren't you".

JJ-(sighs) "You know me so well hun".

Kealia-"He forgave you babe, you shouldn't feel like this anymore".

JJ-"I know I shouldn't, I thought Ozzy and the trip would make up for it".

Kealia-"You don't wanna wait till his twenty first do ya?"

JJ-"No I don't". (sighs)

Kealia-"I'm glad you talked to Hailey, so she understands".

JJ-"Same here hun". (lays down by her)

They talk some more then go to bed

a/n what do you think they are talking about hmmm ;)