Back Up For Now

Colton-"Wow hold up what do you mean I'm second string?"

Colt-"It's okay CJ you deserve it".

Kliff-"You saying you want third?"

Colton-"At least for now".

Kylar-"What's the matter, don't worry I won't get hurt". (smirks)

Kliff-"That's enough from you, if I get one more complaint about you being rude to CJ I will make him starter over you the whole season".

After that Kylar shuts his mouth, during the QB meeting they go over the gameplan for the season opener, after that they go and get their gear on for practice

JJ-"There he is".

Zach-"Trey told us what Kliff said to Kylar".

Colton-"Yeah had to keep myself from laughing". (smiles)

Trey-"Hey I got your back man, you deserve to be third I can't believe you didn't want second string".

Colton-"Colt deserves it he's been here longer". (ties cleats)

Tylar-"Alright dude where did you get those cleats?"

Coltons cleats

Colton-"Got these at the start of the season, the special ones come out if you know who goes down"

JJ-"He hasn't even let me see those ones, that's how special they are".

Practice starts and everyone does their drills, Colton was doing his stuff when a football hit him right in the helmet

Colton-"What the hell Kylar?!"

Kylar-"Oops my bad". (laughs)

JJ-"Oh that's it". (goes after him)

Zac--(stops him) "Wouldn't do that J".

Kliff-"Kylar you're done for the day, Colton you are two".

Colton-"Freakin prick". (throws towel at Kylar)

Once practice ends JJ heads to Coltons house, when he gets ther Hailey opens the door and lets him in

Hailey-"He's outback if you wanna talk to him, we just ate do you want anything?"

JJ-"No I'm good Hails thank you though".

Hailey-"If you need me I'll be in the gym".

After they talk some more JJ heads outback where Colton is sitting by the pool with Ozzy

JJ-"Shouldn't be drinking that".

Colton-"Off day tomorrow". (takes sip of beer)

JJ-"He really pissed you off didn't he?"

Colton-"You could say that". (shows him side of face)

JJ-"How in the hell did that happen?"

Colton-"Threw a bottle at me in the lockeroom, Tyler broke us up".

JJ-"Jesus christ, I don't know what his deal is, I'm talking to him and don't try to stop me".

Colton-"Not planning on it". (finishes his beer)

JJ-"Wanna come over tomorrow, Hailey said she leaves tomorrow for the road games".

Colton-"Yeah I'll come over tomorrow, I kinda have an appointment tomorrow though with Zeke".

JJ-"You are going to be covered head to toe". (laughs)

They talk some more after awhile JJ leaves, Colton then heads inside and gets ready for bed, Hailey comes in after her shower, to help him take his mind off of things, well you know what happend lol