Visiting Family

Hailey-"You okay babe?"

Colton-"Yeah it's just I haven't been here in awhile". (wipes tears)

TJ-"He would be so proud of you buddy". (hugs him)

Dani-"I know he's proud of all four of you boys".

Gabriella-"Has anyone talked to J yet?"

Derek-"He might be coming home next week, poor guy can't get a break".

Colton-"Well I guess it's time to go, see ya grandpa". (touches headstone)

Once they leave the cemetary they head back to the house, Hailey heads back to her house for the night, Colton goes to his room and calls JJ

JJ-"Hey buddy".

Colton-"How long are you out for?"

JJ-"Hopefully I'll be back for playoffs".

Colton-"You just can't get a break can you?"

JJ-(laughs) "I know bud it sucks, but I'll be home next week to come see you".

Colton-"Hey can I ask you something?"

JJ-"Sure go ahead".

Colton-"Would it be too early for me to declare, I mean I'm only a freshman".

JJ-"I'm guessing coach has been asking around since the seasons almost over?"

Colton-(sighs) "Yeah he has".

JJ-"Bud it's up to you, do what your heart tells you to do, I don't have any say of what and when you have to declare, it's up to you now".

Colton-"Teej said the same thing when I told him".

JJ-"Speaking of that he told me you guys went to the cemetary".

Colton-"Yeah I haven't been there in awhile, also it was nice for Brayden to go this time".

JJ-"We can go up again when I'm home if you would like".

Colton-"Yeah that would be great, well I'll let you rest love you".

JJ-"Love you too baby bro".

After they hang up Colton goes back downstairs to find Brody and Tasha there

Colton-"What's up?"

Tasha-"Well". (hands him bag)

Colton opens it and couldn't believe his eyes

Brody-"Well?"

Colton-"Dude I swear I'm gonna be an Uncle to a million kids, congrats dude!" (hugs both Brody and Tasha)

Dani-"When did you find out?"

Tasha-"A couple weeks ago actually, I wanted to wait to tell everyone including Brody when we were both home".

Derek-"Well this is very exciting congrats you two".

While Tasha talks with everyone else Brody and Colton go talk in the gym

Colton-"Dude did you give the the whole pack!"

Brody-"I may of forgotten to bring some when we went to Boston".

Colton-"Oh my lord, I'm happy for you dude I really am".

Brody-"Thanks man, so have you decided yet?"

Colton-"No I haven't I talked to JJ to see what his opinion was and he told me to do what my heart wants, I mean on one hand I do then the other".

Brody-"Is because of Hailey, you don't wanna leave her?"

Colton-(sighs) "That's exactly it, I would be leaving and she would have three more years unless she signed with a pro team early".

Brody-"Dude whatever you decide I'm sure she would fully support it".

Colton-'Thanks man, well let's head back to the others and your baby mama".

They head back in after awhile Brody and Tasha leave, they then all eat dinner and get the boys to bed, Zeke then comes in

Zeke-"No too late am I?"

Colton-"No, we'll do it in the gym so we don't wake the boys up".

TJ-"Another tat?"

Colton-"Yeah, also I know some people have been wanting to get one with me so?"

Derek-"I'm in".

Gabriella-"Oh my gosh". (laughs)

They head to the gym and Zeke sets up his stuff he draws out the design for all of them and he gets started, once he is done with the tats Colton posts

IG Post

Caption- Finally was able to get this one done with TJWatt90 and DerekWatt

TJWatt90 replied- I love it buddy

DerekWatt replied- Second tat in the books for me, what do you have now like three lol

Hails8- Love it babe

JJWatt replied- Oh that's it looks like I'm getting another one also lol

Once Zeke cleaned up he left, after that the boys went back inside then went to bed