Wisconsin Signing Day

It was signing day for Colton and Brody, their parents and family were with them when they signed the papers, there was also press from the local news station, Big Ten, and also ESPN

LN (local news)-"Why did you two choose to stay in Wisconsin?"

Brody-"Well for me it was easy, I've been going to the games since I was little and I always dreamed of playing for the Badgers one day".

Colton-"It's kinda the same for me as well, and also being able to watch my brothers play at Camp Randell, so to be able to continue the Watt name is very special".

Big Ten-"What is the main positon for you guys going in?"

Colton-"For me it's going to be offense, I mostly worked on the QB spot during my workout, but I mean if they need me at the receiver position at all I think I'd be able to work around that as well".

Brody-"Defense all the way for me, I played QB a little bit this season, but I love defense more, it' either gonna be on the line or mid linebacker".

ESPN-"When you told your familes that you guys chose Wisconsin, what were their reactions?"

Brody-"They were estatic, they knew I alwaya wanted to play there".

Colton-(laughs)"They didn't know till last week, I kept it a secret not only from my parents, but also my whole family including my brothers, but they are happy for sure, if I would've chose any other school I know they would support me, but not having another Watt play at Wisconsin didn't feel right to me".

ESPN-"Can you live up to the Watt name Colton?"

Colton-"I sure hope so". (smiles)

After that they take pictures with their familes and coaches, they then take pictures with the coaches and recruiters from Wisconsin, after that they head home, when Colton gets home he posts 

IG Post

Caption- On Wisconsin

JJWatt replied- Hell yeah baby brother

TJWatt90  replied- Fourth generation

DerekWatt replied- Proud of you little dude

BrodyC93 replied- We're just getting started!

After he posted stuff he finished up his English project then got ready for dinner, they were going out with Brody and his parents, Brody invited Tasha, so Colton decided to invite Hailey

Hailey-"Thanks for the invite".

Colton-"No problem, thought Tasha could use another girl".

Tasha-"Thank god". (laughs)

Marty-"Congratulations you guys on signing".

Brody-"Thanks Marty".

Colton-"I forgot you owned the resturant too". (laughs)

Jack-"Thanks for having us as well".

Connie-"Hey you guys are literally family to us now, plus our boys are going to college together".

They take their orders, their food comes and they eat, once they are done they take the girls back to their houses, Brody and his parents head home then, Colton gets ready for bed then his phone rings

Colton-"Hello?"

JJ-"Hey bud".

Colton-"Hey everything okay?"

JJ-"Yeah just wanted to talk, K had to head back out to Chicago".

Colton-"I don't know how you two do it".

JJ-"I don't either bud, but we make it work".

Colton-"Have you thought about staying?"

JJ-"Bud honestly, I might ask for my release after, I know for sure they are going to offer me another contract, Bill and I had a falling out at practice the other week".

Colton-"I saw the press as well, you weren't very happy".

JJ-(sighs) "No I wasn't, it's not just the team it's the coaching".

Colton-"You do what you have to do, so you can be happy".

JJ-"You've noticed that as well?"

Colton-"Yeah, K talked to me before you guys left as well".

JJ-"We really need a brothers trip, after this season and before you leave for college, the four of us or even just you and me".

Colton-"I know, they'll be sending the move in day stuff for football, I think I go sometime in June or July",

JJ-"Alright bud, I'll let ya go love ya".

Colton-"Love you too J night".

Once they hung up Colton watched some tv then went on his phone he saw that JJ tweeted

JJWatt- All ya need sometimes is a good talk with you baby brother lova ya CJWatt19

CJWatt19 replied- Same here, love ya too big bro!

After that Colton went to bed and in Houston JJ did the same thing