Surprise Visit

TJ-"Colt wake up dude". (rubs his back)

Colton-"TJ what are you doing here?"

Derek-"It's our bye week bud, we thought we would come and see you, also we're going to the Badgers game".

Colton-"Five more minutes, last nights game killed me literally". (shows bruise)

TJ-(laughs) "We'll let you get changed, also invite Brody if you want to".

After TJ and Derek head downstairs Colton gets changed then texts Brody, not even a minute went by and Brody was already at the house ready to go

Brody-"Sorry I couldn't wait".

Colton-(laughs) "You're good dude". (pats his back)

TJ-"How's it going Brody?"

Brody-"Good nice to see you guys".

Derek-"Who they playing today?"

Colton-"Michigan". (groans)

Connie-"What is it with you boys and Michigan?"

Brody-"Cause the only year that we have won against them was JJs year, no offense Derek or TJ".

Derek-(laughs) "None taken, hey about about we head out grab some lunch then just head over to the game?"

TJ-"Sounds good to me, where do you guys want to go".

Colton-"Wonder if Marty will give me an employee discount". (laughs)

They head to eat lunch once they get there they walk in and head to a table

Marty-"Three fourths of the Watt crew and Brody, how is it guys?"

Derek-"Doing good Marty, thought we would come home during our bye week".

Colton-"Hey when do I come in tomorrow?"

Marty-"I'm giving you the day off to spend time with your brothers".

Brody-"What time do I come in tomorrow then?" 

Marty-"I'll look and let ya know, our schedule thing has been buggy that's why I haven't sent it".

They order their food and drinks, Marty comes out with the schedule for Brody and Colton, their food comes and they eat, once they are done they head out to the car

Joey-"Well look who it is".

Brody-"Not today Joey".

Joey-"What I just wanted to say hi to TJ and Derek".

Derek-"This the kid who's been messing with you?"

Colton-"It doesn't matter let's go".

Joey-"Ya know I'm surprised JJ hasn't gotten injured yet".

TJ-"What did you just say?"

Colton-"T come on".

Joey-"Sorry I shouldn't have said anything". (runs inside)

They get in the car and head to the stadium, once they get there they head up to the suite

TJ-"You gonna talk about that Joey kid?"

Colton-"He's not worth it, he just likes to cause trouble".

Brody-"He's the one in the video that Colton pushed up against the wall, he was making fun of us and you guys". (sighs)

Derek-"He's just jealous that's all". (pats their backs)

The game starts, when it ends the Badgers won, they leave the stadium and head home, once they get to the house Brody comes in for a bit then he leaves, the rest of the night the boys watch some football

TJ-"Who does J and them go against tomorrow?"

Derek-"I think Titans".

Colton-"Easy win". (laughs)

John-"You got that right, don't stay up too late you three, I'm gonna head to bed your mom already beat me".

After John goes to bed and the boys watch some more tv, after awhile they get ready for bed, Derek heads to bed while TJ goes to Coltons room

TJ-"Good buddy?"

Colton-"Yeah I'm good". (gets in bed)

TJ-(sits on bed) "You sure are grown up, I remember when you used to have Ninja Turtles and Spiderman all over the wall".

Colton-(laughs) "I know".

TJ-"Well get some sleep buddy see ya in the morning". (hugs him)

Colton-"Night".

After that TJ went to bed, in Houston JJ is watching some tv, Brian was over as well

Brian-"You gonna be able to make it to any of his games?"

JJ-"I hope when we have our bye, they made the playoffs, TJ and Derek are going to try to make it to a home one, they are there now for their bye week they went to the Badgers game with him and his friend Brody today".

Brian-"He is playing anything else after football?"

JJ-"I think he's just sticking to footall stuff, you know work outs and that, my mom said they are going to do some visits then see who wants to do some work outs with him, Brad texted me the other day about it as well".

Brian-"Well let me know when you plan on going, the boys want to see him so bad".

JJ-"Will do man".

They talk some more, Brian then leaves after that JJ takes the dogs out then gets ready for bed, he scrolls through twitter and instagram for a bit then goes to bed